• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help against Lucas!!

styleREMIX

Smash Rookie
My friend uses Lucas.. and he is SO ANNOYING!!! He spams pikafire, which racks up a LOT of damage, and definitely makes it difficult to approach. His pika thunder is also a problem, because when I'm in the air, he hits me more than once, which screws up my recovery... he can rack up damage very easily with both pika moves. The worst is when i'm recovering, and he hits me with pthunder, and knocks me away, and he can stun me in the middle of my up+b. Also it sucks when he gets like 3 pkfires on me very quickily. How do I deal with lucas, and how do I approach vs a Lucas?

Jerellrast

Smash Rookie
Well, I'm not an expert, but you must play very defensive against lucas. I usually spam waddle dee's to deal with Pk fire. When he gets closer, use Ftilt to keep him at bay and then Dtilt to knock him back. When he comes from the air, he'll most likely use Neutral Air so dodge backwards and use down tilt again (Keep SPAMMING XD). The bad news is that you'll always be in a disadvantage when recovering since his Up smash can stop your super jump right in his tracks -_-.

D

Deleted member

SH Waddle Dees to take care of PK Fire. Sooner or later, he'll get scared of Gordo's second coming. You'll just have to be careful with the Up-B - get as close to the edge as possible then cancel out of it to catch the edge. Everything else will come with practice.

Top Bottom