• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

help a diddy player

Chaudgobay

Smash Apprentice
i'm actually a diddy main
but i'm having some problems to get a ko with him
so i want to know what setups ur using to kill

cause the players i play hardly ever miss a DI in my atacks, and with this the f smash and d smash of diddy is toooooo weak, the oponents just don't die for it

my uair and dair are killing more than everything, but the air dodge is to easy in brawl, so in a high level game it's hard to connect one of it

that's it, i'm need help to kill
someone can help ?

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
I usually try to save one of my attacks as a KO move so it deals good damage and knock back just make sure to rack up dmg with up smash and dash attack and banana's then either use your saved smash or just edge gaurd with b-air and f-air .

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
fair/bair. You shouldnt be knocking them off the stage and waiting for them to come back. Your recovery as diddy is so amazing, you should be going out and chasing them with a fair or two.to give you an idea, if you are at about even level when you start your charge, you can get back to the ledge from off screen on FD with your upB. So go chase them! Any distance you go out, you can likely make it back with good upB aim

Top Bottom