• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello!

Sympho

Smash Rookie
NNID
Sympho
3DS FC
1864-9699-8698
Hey Smashboards, I'm Sympho. I've been playing Smash since the N64 days, but this is the first one i've ever wanted to get actually good at. I was looking up some information on Pit, the character I wanna learn in Smash 4, and I heard about SmashBoards, so I decided to sign up. I'm looking forward to learning a whole lot more about smash and making some friends in the process. So yea, i'll see you guys in game.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
@ Sympho Sympho Welcome to Smashboards, feel free to browse the forums and have fun. If you have any questions relating to the site, don't be afraid to ask the moderators about it (Usernames marked in red).

Enjoy your stay on the boards and have a smashing time.:)

Abhi-wan

Smash Cadet
NNID
Abhi-wan
3DS FC
2852-7698-3155
I've also been playing since the original, I actually kinda wanna learn dark pit in smash 4 so if you wanna have some friendlies later lemme know!

OnettGirl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Antagonistgreen
3DS FC
4742-5570-4170
I must say, you have excellent taste in characters! Hope to see you around the boards as well.

Sympho

Smash Rookie
NNID
Sympho
3DS FC
1864-9699-8698
I've also been playing since the original, I actually kinda wanna learn dark pit in smash 4 so if you wanna have some friendlies later lemme know!
Yea, we'll have to do that sometime. Just don't be dissapointed, because I kind of suck. xD

Top Bottom