• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello!

Andy-Doe

Smash Rookie
NNID
Golgi_Apparatus
3DS FC
2750-1104-9561
Hi! My name's Andy, I'm an 18 year old girl who's been playing Smash for as long as she can remember.
For the longest time, I had to play Smash alone, but since I've been able to play with close friends in recent years, I've gained interest in the Smash community. I love watching competitive Smash, and it's taught me so much about this series even though I've been playing for well over a decade.

I've known about Smashboards for years, as my friends have recommended me numerous times. With a new installment just around the corner, I thought I'd see if I could hop in here before it's overtaken by a tidal wave of news when Smash 3DS comes out in a couple weeks in Japan.

Ehn Jolly

Smash Journeyman
Competitive smash is one hell of a watch, it's always nice to see a great match. Glad to see you joined, hope to see you around more often. Welcome to Smashboards.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Grab a board, and prepare to surf :shades:

It'll be pretty crazy around here, but I'm looking forward to the post-release days. I'm much more of a competitor than a speculator, so it'll be nice to switch gears honestly.

Top Bottom