• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello

HyperiorV

Smash Rookie
Hello, I'm HyperiorV
I've finally gotten around to making an account here on Smashboards.

I'm a Zelda Theorist and fan, having played Phantom Hourglass, Skyward Sword, Twilight Princess, Spirit Tracks, Four Swords Aniversary, a Link Between Worlds, and recently Wind Waker HD (in that order). Wind Waker is my favorite for it's atmosphere, music, and exploration. Despite only having being a fan for 2-3 years, I know about most things in Zelda (thanks to GameTrailers's Zelda Timeline video).
I have lots of background in the Kirby franchise, and slight background in the Mario. Professor Layton, Fire Emblem games.
Mario, and briefly Fire Emblem.

I main Ike and Toon Link in SSBB. I'm casual* since my first Smash game was Brawl.

My "want list" for SSB4 is Tetra, Ridley, Metaknight (balanced) (with galaxcia knight reskin), Mewtwo, and buffs for the Legend of Zelda characters. But mostly Tetra ;-).

Also I'm ADHD and probably** have bad spelling/grammar since I'm still in education, so excuse me for any stupidity, tangents, long posts, etc.. (or rather, Excuuuse me princess :p)

Looking forward to some healthy (and unhealthy) debate and some laughs (SSB4 funny picture captions anybody? :p).
Sincerely,
HyperiorV

*"causal" by competitive player standards.
**well, better than a few souls, but not that of an adult.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
buffs for the Legend of Zelda characters.
Aside from Toon Link, everyone was Low-Tier in Brawl and it hurt, especially for Ganondorf :(

OoT and Majora's Mask are also games you need to get your hands on.

Hope you have plenty of fun here :)

D

Deleted member

Hey there, HyperiorV. Welcome to SmashBoards, and enjoy the site and its features.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Welcome to the team, Hyper.

Definitely explore the forums. Get a feel for what your favorite areas might be. <3

Top Bottom