• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello!

Yung Smothers

Smash Rookie
NNID
ThineMajorTom
3DS FC
5172-1445-0178
Hello! I'm Smothers, or yung smothers, I don't know.
I main Wario in Project M, and although I am a bit young, I am adamant on making a mark on the PM Texas scene starting in Austin.
I would be very happy and interested in finding places to play at for friendlies to hone my skills before I play in Tournaments which is something I am obviously interested in!
At this time, I feel like whatever I lack in perfection of physics exploits, I make up for in mechanics, and I will master both in time! :)
Thank you in advance! And I WILL see you out there.

p4nd4p4nd4p4nd4p4nd4

Smash Cadet
NNID
le-harlz
3DS FC
4227-0851-7533
Hey! We hope to see you out to the NASA Space Jam launch if you can make it this coming Monday! B) keep being cool, cool kid.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hey there, Smothers.

Take a look at the Regional Zones forum to see what else is going on in your area. Also, consider joining a Facebook group (if you have Facebook of course) that's relevant to a Smash scene around you so you can stay up to date on what's going on.

I respect your determination :)

Welcome to the forums!

Top Bottom