• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello

ye25

Smash Journeyman
So, i recently picked up g&w while playing a friend and i noticed that he was extremely fun. Can anyone give me any basic tips to g&w, anything would be fine.

Btw, i main doc just if anyone wanted to know.

Mky762

Smash Journeyman
if you haven't realized it yet, using his n air (parachute) when they are at like 50-60 or higher is a great way to knock them off of the level. also use his dtilt for a good edge gard

Lag

Smash Journeyman
Hey man welcome to the Game and Watch family. I would highly recommend you read alphameric's Mr. Game and Watch guide, which is located at the top of the Game and Watch section.

Volvagia

Smash Apprentice
Mr. Game & Watch's Fair is a good move. It has good range, a disjointed hitbox and some good knockback. I guess it's pretty laggy when you land at the ground but thats no problem if you L-Cancel it.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Mr. Game & Watch's Fair is a good move. It has good range, a disjointed hitbox and some good knockback. I guess it's pretty laggy when you land at the ground but thats no problem if you L-Cancel it.
Actually, all of G&W's attacks of have disjointed hit boxes. Also, try not to abuse nair, its a great attack, but you cant L-cancel it. Also, dont roll. Ever. G&W's roll is lots bad.

ye25

Smash Journeyman
Hey Pinky, long time no see. Thx for the tips, and guide was pretty useful. I;m looking forward to learning g&w =D.

Bowser sucks.....plz dont eat me

ye25

Smash Journeyman
ooo, this thread, this was like when i was completely new to him, the other one was when i picked him up again xD.

Top Bottom