• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello World!

Codo Sapien

Smash Rookie
Hello Smashboards! I'm a longtime Smasher, and I thought it'd be a good idea to join the Boards to get better at my Lucas game.

I've been playing Smash 64 since it came out, although in diminishing frequency. I missed out on the Gamecube generation, and unfortunatly, I haven't played much of the excellence known as Melee. When Brawl came out, I was in college, and my roommates and I would commence in daily sessions in the "dojo". Recently, I discovered the bliss of Project M, and that's what I'll be mainly playing for a season or two.

In life, I'm employed as a software developer, and I enjoy playing games: board, card, video, etc. I also enjoy reading, cooking, and hanging out with my lovely wife.

I am getting interested in playing in some tournaments, and have already been blown away at what Neon can do. I've got a lot to learn, but that's why we're all here, right?

Feel free to point me toward any Chicago tournaments (especially south-side), and I'll see if I can work it into my schedule.

I look forward to meeting some of you in the field of battle!

Top Bottom