• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello, world!

Miku Boy

Smash Rookie
NNID
SmashingNerd
3DS FC
3411-1839-5347
I'm Miku Boy. Nice to meet you all. Hoping to make a spotlight for Smash competition like in tournaments, but I play other fighting games too such as UMvC3, Street Fighter, and more, but my favorite fighting game of all-time is Smash, all the way. Playing it since Smash 64, and I'm excited for Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U and I own both systems, so WOOT!

Hoping to make some nice friends and meet cool people. And....hi. :)

I also do Brawl hacks for music and textures.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
I might not be this "world" that you speak of, nevertheless, I will respond with a genuinely positive, "hello!"

I am also the same way, I am a fighting game player, Smash just happens to be my favorite. I try to expand my horizons and play as many fighting games as I possibly can. Fortunately, the fundamentals carry over in almost every game... except for Smash that is (for the most part). I suppose that is why I find it so vastly intriguing.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I feel like calling dropping the "Boy" and just calling you "Miku" :p

I also enjoy other Fighters. Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat just to name a few..the announcements for the next Tekken and MK had be soooo excited :D

Another thing we have in common is that I'll also be getting the new Smash on both systems.

As for other Nintendo franchises...Fire Emblem, LoZ and Star Fox especially. I typically don't list Mario and Pokemon since most typically played or have played their games anyway.

The only remaining newcomer that I'm "dying" to see would be Shulk. I'd like if other characters like Isaac/Matthew, Ridley and K Rool came into the picture, but the feeling is not the same as with Shulk. My #1 choice already made it in (Robin) which I'm so happy about, so if Shulk gets in, dream come true.

But enough about me, welcome to the forums Miku!

Top Bottom