• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello there!

crazyhandmasterhand

Smash Cadet
Yes so as the title says, hello! I'm not exactly new here as I joined last year, but I only started posting here very recently (I think around 2:00am of today, lol).

I'm thinking I just forgot briefly that I made an account here with all the other accounts I have scattered about the internet all with different passwords of their own and whatnot, hahaha. I was pretty much always sticking closely to YouTube and Brawl Vault, when it comes to other communities on the internet. I've done a few Brawl hacking related things myself (more like one, but still, heh heh)! In any case, I definitely like this community a lot and want to be a part of it!

I go by crazyhandmasterhand in YouTube and Brawl Vault as well, by the way.
All of that said, I am happy to be here!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Nice to see that you're an active poster now.

I really like your avatar and sig. I can tell the Luigi and Lucina (especially Luigi) love is pretty real. I take it that your sig contains all the characters you're interested in using in Smash 4? Also nice to see that you want Shulk in as well :)

Last edited:

crazyhandmasterhand

Smash Cadet
Thanks! And yes, in every iteration of Smash I have always used Luigi just for the sheer reason that he's my favorite Nintendo character, even though he's actually played fairly differently in every Smash Bros. game, lol. As for Lucina, she was pretty much my most wanted 1st party character. I also love how she pretty much gave Luigi her own "death stare" of sorts on one of her screens on the Smash Bros. website! I'd post a link, but apparently I need 10 posts first. Oops xp.

Indeed. Every character in there I am interested in using (for newcomers) or have used very often/mained in past Smash games (veterans). If Shulk is announced, you can bet that he (along with Ganondorf and Meta Knight) will be squeezing into that signature, hahaha!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Ah, you appreciate Ganondorf as well! Good man! It's all about the Triforce of Power :shades:

Meta Knight is cool of well of course. Alongside D3, he's my favorite character in the Kirby series. Wouldn't be surprised to see Ganondorf and Metaknight to make an appearance in a Villain/Anti-Hero trailer. That would be so hype.

crazyhandmasterhand

Smash Cadet
I am really hoping for there to be a Villains' trailer myself! I am sure Ganondorf will be in that, haha. Also, in relation to Meta Knight, I would not be surprised if he ended up as one of the last veterans revealed (maybe even as a hidden character?) just for irony in the fact that he was the very first SSBB newcomer at E3 2006, I believe?

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Yeah, would be different though. Especially considering the fact that all Dreamland characters were available as starters I believe.

Top Bottom