• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello there, Smashers

Oatkeeper

Smash Cadet
NNID
MForward56
3DS FC
3523-2118-1902
So my name's Oatkeeper, which should be Oathkeeper but it was taken and I refuse to use numbers. In terms of my Smash ability I think I managed to wavedash once and when I L-cancel it brings up the shield. I live in an area where probably no one is interested in competitive Smash which makes me sad, so I came here to hopefully find people to play Smash 4 with. Despite my ability I've fallen in love with Smash in a relatively short amount of time and I'm really determined to get good.

Last edited:

Oatkeeper

Smash Cadet
NNID
MForward56
3DS FC
3523-2118-1902
I'm probably gonna get it for both consoles if I can because I don't think I could stand not having it on 3DS when everyone else is playing it.

D

Deleted member

Welcome to Smashboards, Oatkeeper!

You're in luck with the online capabilities of the new Smash. You'll find plenty of folks to play with around here. Also, I dig the Roxas avatar. One of my favorite Kingdom Hearts characters. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom