• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello Smashers!

SoulOfKhaos

Smash Cadet
NNID
SoulKhaos
Hi there people! :bee:

After watching the Smash Documentary I've been wanting to join the smash community, it looked like an exciting community so I decided to join. I want to become a better player in all of the games of the franchise and maybe take part in a tournament and meet people. I mostly play SSB 64 and i've started playing melee, brawl and project m recently but I'm focusing on melee for now. My main are : SSB64 : Link, Fox, Pikachu, Kirby; Melee : Roy (Mah Boi!), Fox, Link, Pikachu. I didn't play enough brawl PM to make up my mind with which character I want to play.

I'm fond of video games and manga/anime (I don't watch many though), my favorite genre are JRPG (Tales of series, Star Ocean, FF games, Grandia, Fire Emblem,...), Beat them all (Street of Rage, love these games!) and fighting games (Street fighter, Guilty Gear,... I'm a poor player though =p). I also like drawing but I haven't been drawing seriously these days. :ohwell:

So if anyone want to play I'm here, but I can't guarantee a fluid match if you live outside of Europe though. =p

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome to Smashboards SoK!

I like your taste in games, also nice that you enjoy manga/anime as well. Very few people bring up Star Ocean. I love it. Fire Emblem has been a big favorite of mine. Final Fantasy had a piece of my heart as well, until it lost it with most of the recent games.

As for online play, you could check in with the "Arena" in this forum and see who's done to play. For local play, take a look around the Europe sub-forum.

Enjoy the forums!

Ehn Jolly

Smash Journeyman
Always glad to see another Guilty Gear player, game does not nearly get the hype it deserves for being so solid. Same with Star Ocean, although I only ever played SO3 myself. Glad to have you here, hope you enjoy it around these parts.

SoulOfKhaos

Smash Cadet
NNID
SoulKhaos
Thanks for welcoming me! :bee:

I really love the the Star Ocean games, I fell in love with it when I played SO3 (But I didn't finish it yet) then I completed Star ocean snes and SO2. As for Fire Emblem I've never finished on but I'm playing Awakening right now and after it I'll finish the two games on gba and play the others.

Ehn Jolly

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for welcoming me! :bee:

I really love the the Star Ocean games, I fell in love with it when I played SO3 (But I didn't finish it yet) then I completed Star ocean snes and SO2. As for Fire Emblem I've never finished on but I'm playing Awakening right now and after it I'll finish the two games on gba and play the others.
SO3 is such a fun game with a lot of great post game content (the post game dungeons are CRAZY), and FE:A has some nice post game too, both are totally worth your time. SO3 does kind of have a weird story, but the gameplay is worth it, even if some things aren't really described well (like how to pick your last two party members, you NEED a guide to make sure you pick up Albel), so I hope you're following a guide for that.

SoulOfKhaos

Smash Cadet
NNID
SoulKhaos
SO3 is such a fun game with a lot of great post game content (the post game dungeons are CRAZY), and FE:A has some nice post game too, both are totally worth your time. SO3 does kind of have a weird story, but the gameplay is worth it, even if some things aren't really described well (like how to pick your last two party members, you NEED a guide to make sure you pick up Albel), so I hope you're following a guide for that.
I absolutely love this game! Back when it was out a friend of my brother lend it to us, and i fell in love with it. I was so impress by the music and the gameplay, this game made me want to understand english since I couldn't understand what the characters were saying! :psycho: And yes I using a guide, I dont want to miss any private action since it builds relationship with your party members and I like that you can have alternate endings thanks to that!

Top Bottom