• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello Smashers!

RPGMakerFan

Smash Rookie
Hi Smashers, my name is RPGMakerFan. I've been a fan of this series for many years ever since I played Smash 64 around the early 2000's. I joined this site so I could see what's happening in the world of smash (from the site's perspective) and maybe join in some tournaments in the near future. I don't know when, but I might if it's close by where I live. Other interests I have besides Super Samsh Bros. would be listening to music, playing Team Fortress 2, and using RPG Maker. I'm also on various online communities like Steam, RPGMaker.net, and more! I hope to see you guys around!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome!

Do you have a Smash game of preference that you'd enter a tournament for?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Welcome RPG!

Have you given the daily prayer to our lord and savior Superman today?

501.gif

RPGMakerFan

Smash Rookie
Welcome!

Do you have a Smash game of preference that you'd enter a tournament for?
Sorry for the late reply, but I think I would prefer going into either a Smash 64 or Brawl tournament would be fine. As for Melee, I'll practice a bit because I haven't played Melee for about 6 months. Anyways, I'll practice my Melee skills and see if I'm ready for an upcoming Melee tournament.

Top Bottom