• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello Smashers!

Thegamerguy131

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thegamerguy131
3DS FC
0946-2559-8115
I'm new to this website, so let me introduce myself. My screen name is Thegamerguy131, and I joined this place to talk about the Super Smash Bros. series (mainly the fourth one). I main Kirby in Brawl, Game and Watch in Melee, and Fox in 64, and I plan to main Wii Fit Trainer in 4. I don't attend tournaments, as I'm not good enough at any of the games to compete with others, even though I agree with skilled players that Brawl was slow as heck. My other interests outside of Smash include animation and... well, animation. (unless you count video games in general) I know it sounds like I don't have much of a life, but I think I have SOMETHING going on here. :p

That's pretty much it. I look forward to becoming part of the community!

BladeOFLucas

Smash Journeyman
How's it going, Thegamerguy131, welcome to Smashboards. A word of advice, don't be afraid to go to tournaments, even if you aren't good enough. That is how the stinky become fresh in Smash Bros; whether it be 64, Melee, Brawl, or Project M.

Post Scriptum: If you don't know what Project M is, either ask me, or look it up. Much value, very nice, so good.:chuckle::rotfl::seuss:

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
Welcome to the community Thegamerguy131! I hope you'll find us as a valuable resource for you to become better.

I suck at Flash, so maybe we can help each other out. :p

Thegamerguy131

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thegamerguy131
3DS FC
0946-2559-8115
How's it going, Thegamerguy131, welcome to Smashboards. A word of advice, don't be afraid to go to tournaments, even if you aren't good enough. That is how the stinky become fresh in Smash Bros; whether it be 64, Melee, Brawl, or Project M.

Post Scriptum: If you don't know what Project M is, either ask me, or look it up. Much value, very nice, so good.:chuckle::rotfl::seuss:
I just don't have much of an interest in playing competitively, really.

I've heard of Project M, it looks pretty cool!

Top Bottom