• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello Smashboards!

BredCat

Smash Rookie
NNID
BredKitty
Hello! I'm BredCat (I liked being called Bred, though) and I'm new here, as you can tell. :3

I like various things, Smash Bros. being third on my list (dun kill me please). I mostly like writing stories and listening to Japanese music (mostly vocaloid). I usually spend most of my time practicing for Smash 4, planning on maining my man Kirby, Villager, and Shulk.

Loving the Smash 4 line up as of now (especially Shulk getting confirmed). I mostly play Smash Flash 2 (which you should play, it's an amazing fan made game) although I do randomly play some Melee and 64 in my time, not really playing Brawl. I'm not even CLOSE to being pro, so if you do battle me, expect me to get owned, considering I barely ever use shield and rolls and other stuff (I know, blasphemous). Although I may not be pro, I might still get about 1 or 2 stocks on a 3 stock match.

If you would want to battle me on Smash 4, I'll be getting my games on Christmas (because then Smash 4 comes out) for both platforms. I also play MK8 and some other games, although I don't have a lot of multiplayer games because I'm pretty broke.

Although, I guess I'm done here, so, bye!

Top Bottom