• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello, new smasher here!

Maracol

Smash Rookie
Sup guys,

I got into watching competitive smash (mostly melee) at the beginning of the year and only just made an account here after hearing a lot about smashboards on the VGBC streams. I've been trying to learn the basics of smash slowly but haven't really been able to play against any experienced players because i'm not sure exactly sure how or where to find an active scene in my area which is Miami, Florida.
Any and all help with finding smashers around my area and also with improving my gameplay is greatly appreciated and I hope I can be part of this growing community for a while!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
You'll find plenty of Florida topics in the Atlantic South sub-forum.

As for improving on gameplay in the meantime, you could study up on this here guide some. I'm sure you'll find it helpful.

Welcome to the boards!

Maracol

Smash Rookie
You'll find plenty of Florida topics in the Atlantic South sub-forum.

As for improving on gameplay in the meantime, you could study up on this here guide some. I'm sure you'll find it helpful.

Welcome to the boards!
Hey I managed to get to the sub atlantic south sub-forum but upon getting there I was confused because I only saw posts from 2008~2009.
Sorry if this is a noob question but where do i find more recent stuff?
Thanks in advance :)

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hey I managed to get to the sub atlantic south sub-forum but upon getting there I was confused because I only saw posts from 2008~2009.
Sorry if this is a noob question but where do i find more recent stuff?
Thanks in advance :)
You were probably looking at the dates of when the threads were created. What's more important is the last reply date. So yeah, if you're on page 1, the topics should still be somewhat active.

Last edited:
Top Bottom