• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello my smash brothers

Handsome Josh

Smash Rookie
I play melee mostly, my mains are Ganondorf and Peach.

I love smash and have been playing for years with friends. I'm naturally a competitive gamer and I'm always trying to improve. I'm here to learn and have some fun and hopefully one day compete in a smash tourney.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Welcome Josh!

I hope that you can make it to a tourney as they can be quite the experience. I also hope you accept our lord and savior Superman into your heart.

1406247173966.jpg

Enjoy your stay, welcome again, and remember to praise the Emperor!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Ganondorf main and a Superman fan, huh? You pass. Chuck Norris is also very pleased with your qualifications

Not sure how deep you are with your game currently, but it won't hurt to take a look through this here guide if you haven't already. Will also help some since you're interested in tournaments. It is also approved by Mr. Norris.

Enjoy your time on the forums :)

Handsome Josh

Smash Rookie
Wow thanks for the info that's a lot to digest. I'd say I'm decent but there is always room for improvement. The guide you posted is exactly the type of information I'm looking for to improve my game.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Good to hear. Just take your time reading through it and things should stick more than trying to read it all in one sitting. Hope everything goes well for you.

Yup!

Smash Rookie
NNID
Northstuck
3DS FC
2234-7285-0633
Hey now, don't forget your Smash sisters. ;)

You said you like to have fun though, I hope you do! One day I wanna break into the tourney scene too. Hope we can both make it!

Top Bottom