• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello, my introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurion Team

Smash Rookie
Hello Guys i am new in the wolf's community, i used to main Mr. Game and watch, but lol wolf pwns.
I live in Mexico but i am from Houston, im currently the top wolf of this country (not being cocky or a ******), SOOO here is one video of my wolf,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWPC6Ypt1mE

(:
Regards
Hedi~

Apollo$

Smash Ace
It would of been better to post this in the general discussion but it's your first time, welcome to the wolf boards!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Hello Guys i am new in the wolf's community, i used to main Mr. Game and watch, but lol wolf pwns.
I live in Mexico but i am from Houston, im currently the top wolf of this country (not being cocky or a ******), SOOO here is one video of my wolf,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWPC6Ypt1mE

(:
Regards
Hedi~
Top and only? Kk.

Stop lasering so much. And make sure to autocancel those SHAD's. Try scarring onto stage more.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Can you even autocancel a SHAD? :confused:

Anyways, welcome to the Wolf boards Hedi! I'm Ishieymoro, but you can just call me Ish/Ishiey, or anything that's close enough to that lol. If you need any help on the forums, feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll do what I can to help out :)

I'm afraid that introduction threads outside of the meet and greet have to be closed, but feel free to post any of your videos in the video thread and I'll put them in the OP with the next update. Enjoy your stay at the Wolf boards :)

:059:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom