• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello! I'm new here!

PikaSamus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BattleSubway
Hello! I am PikaSamus. I had an account previously, but the verification e-mail went into my Junk folder and eventually was deleted since I didn't check it for whatever reason.

I main Pikachu in Super Smash Bros., because Pikachu is my favorite video game character of all time. In Melee and Brawl, I main Samus, one of my other favorite characters. At the Best Buy Nintendo Smash-Fest, I played as Pikachu for both the 3DS and Wii U versions. I do not take part in tournaments, but I plan to once Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS comes out.

My favorite video game series (in no particular order) are Pokémon, Super Mario (includes Yoshi's Island), Metroid, and Kirby.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome!

Hmm, I have somewhat of a challenge for you (if you've played a ton of Pokemon and Mario games...

Name your favorite Pokemon and Mario game. You can only select one game for each ;)

Top Bottom