• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello! I'm 8-Bit!

8-B1T

Smash Rookie
Hi there everyone. I am a new member on Smashboards, but definitely not new to Melee. :) I'm here to learn new techniques to improve my tech game in melee! Any hints or anything would be awesome. Hit me up if you wanna be friends! I'm always up for conversation.

Mains: Falco and Ganondorf!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Falco Lombardi...AND Mr. Triforce of Power? The King of Evil? Ganondorf? I grant you 4 cool points. They're among my favorite Nintendo characters (fan of the Star Fox and LoZ franchises). Fire Emblem has my heart though.

Here's a guide to competitive Smash.

As for specific Melee material, I'd recommend having a look around the Melee forums. Both in general, and character discussion for Falco and Ganondorf.

8-B1T

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the cool points! :D Lol. Thank you. I have been looking in the character discussions on Falco and have already been improving my game! :D

Top Bottom