• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello from Noel

Noel

Smash Rookie
Hello smashers! Ive casually followed the smash series from the start, but now hope to take it a little more competitively with SSB4 coming around. I have never joined a smash tournament but i am indeed looking forward to joining one in the future.

SSB - Mario
SSBM - Sheik / Falco
SSBB - Ike / ZSS

I hope to be somewhat helpful to the Smash boards by various digging into the internet whether it be photos i find or information, I hope I can at least assist a little. I'm not really the best player, but I spent a lot of my spare time digging into Photoshop and After Effects and wouldn't mind at all making random images for fellow members. I am really interested in the film animation type of works and am looking forward to taking it professionally, I've always found them extremely interesting and creative. All that aside I look forward to having a good time and making new friends. Cheers!

I'm also apart of the Dustloop (Blazblue / Guilty Gear) and Vinductus community.

Top Bottom