• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello fellow smashers c:

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Hello everyone! :) I started lurking this site when I found those character speculation threads, then I finally managed to save up for a 3DS, now I'm majorly hyped up for ssb4; figured I might as well become active in the community :D

I only ever casually played 64 and melee since I never owned those games, only ever got to play them at a friends house; then brawl came and I started playing a bit more seriously; tournaments sound really interesting but I've never seen any here in Mexico -shrugs-

Nice to meet you all and hope we all get along \o.o\

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hey there! Welcome to Smashboards :)

Hm, I guess I'll line up a couple of quick questions for you...

- Who are you most interested in using so far in Smash 4?
- *Glances at Melee & Brawl mains* Do you happen to be a fan of Fire Emblem?

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Oh man, Little Mac looks super interesting, and I'll obviously play Ike again o.ob

Mhm, been playing since the gba ones, you have no idea how glad I was they added Robin to smash, now more people will see fire emblem isn't only about blue haired swordsmen haha

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Little Mac is looking to be the Glass Cannon of glass cannons. Ground game? Amazing. Air game? It's a joke. I'm excited to see how he develops once we're able to get our hands on the game.

Wonderful! Ha, I have this habit of asking people that question when I notice that they have mained an FE character in more than one game. I've been playing that long myself and trust me, I share your sentiments. Not even just for a more variety in FE characters, but also because of how depressing it has been around the forums all because people have been so tied to a certain leak, speculation got pretty stale.

Luckily that's all out the window now for the most part.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Indeed he does, let's see how he turns out :D

And yeah, honestly the reveal was amazing, and the way some people reacted was pretty amusing, I won't deny it haha

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Indeed he does, let's see how he turns out :D

And yeah, honestly the reveal was amazing, and the way some people reacted was pretty amusing, I won't deny it haha
The reactions are honestly my favorite part. Alongside the 502 bad gateway error messages once the site crashes. Can never get enough of that :laugh:

Seibu

Smash Cadet
Welcome to the forums, Tanga! Glad to have you around for the Smash 4 hype train. We went to the zoo today. Plans for tomorrow are undetermined, but will they be fun?

You bet! Enjoy your stay!

Top Bottom