• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello Everyone!

Aggyyu

Smash Cadet
Hello fellow smashers, I'm new to smashboards :) It's the console game I currently spend the most time on. I got started a few years ago when Brawl came out and a friend recommended it to me. Now I play Project M almost daily (still not any good at it though :p) and I'm attempting to get Brawl Minus to work on my Wii.

I'll just get this next part out of the way, since from past experience this has made me unwelcome in a few communities in the past: I'm a PAL user. I own the PAL version of Super Smash Bros. Brawl legally. However, as no-one has yet developed any mods for Brawl that are compatible with PAL versions, I have no choice but to use the ripped ISO backup of an NTSC version of the game that I borrowed from a friend who owns an American Wii/game. This means I must use a USB Loader that works with Ocarina as opposed to the "superior" Riivolution which only works with discs. If discussing things like USB Loaders and ISO backups are unwanted on this forum, please tell me now and I shall pack up and leave promptly.

That aside, if I may stay, I'm looking forward to my time here :)

Top Bottom