• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello everybody!

Reaca

Smash Rookie
NNID
Reaca1461
Hi, my name is Tyler, and I love playing Smash Bros. along with most other Nintendo franchises.

I've been spending a lot of time lately trying to learn the basic advanced techniques, like wavedashing, dashdancing, pivot grabbing, and L-canceling. The characters that I usually use in Smash are Marth, Roy, Pikachu, and Zero Suit Samus.

I hope that my time here will help me become a better player, and I can't wait to join in on some discussion.

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Welcome Reaca!

You picked a good place to improve yourself at. Join in on some discussion? Would you like to join the discussion of the daily praise of our lord and savior, Emperor Superman?

1396154174290.jpg

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Nice start. It's one thing to know how to do them in practice, then it comes applying them to your actual game against human opponents, and making sure you're using those techniques effectively. If you'd like some guidance, you could refer to the fan favorite competitive guide to Smash.

But anyways, welcome to Smashboards! Chuck Norris is happy to see you as well :)

Top Bottom