• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello everybody.

Legaci

Smash Cadet
Hi, I'm Legacy (I spelled my username as Legaci because Legacy was already taken =|...). I've been snooping around the forums since I made my account because... idk haha. But I've decided to introduce myself now.

Anyway, I've been playing smash since the 64 days and I've recently started to play Melee again. I watch tournament streams frequently and I have become interested in the tournament scene (despite being a novice atm). I am obviously looking forward to Smash 4 when it is released. I'm hoping to meet many new people on here ^.^ ... as well as posting instead of lurking threads lol.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Well how nice of you to come out of hiding, Legaci. Chuck Norris thinks so too.

Warm welcome to Smashboards :)

Any characters in particular you're excited to use most in Smash 4? Any new characters you're hoping to see revealed?

Legaci

Smash Cadet
Well how nice of you to come out of hiding, Legaci. Chuck Norris thinks so too.

Warm welcome to Smashboards :)

Any characters in particular you're excited to use most in Smash 4? Any new characters you're hoping to see revealed?
Indeed (y)

Thank you! Well, I'm excited for all of them tbh haha. Well, I'm hoping for Ridley to get revealed but I have my doubts lmao. And I'm hoping that gematsu leak is true about Shulk, I'd like to see him as well, but open for surprises :p

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Aside from Robin (still can't believe s/he was confirmed), Shulk is easily my most wanted newcomer. I'd love to see Ridley and K Rool get in as well for the fans, plus, it'd be nice to have an antagonist for the Metroid and DK franchises already.

Legaci

Smash Cadet
Aside from Robin (still can't believe s/he was confirmed), Shulk is easily my most wanted newcomer. I'd love to see Ridley and K Rool get in as well for the fans, plus, it'd be nice to have an antagonist for the Metroid and DK franchises already.
Oh yea I agree, I did not expect Robin to be in at all. I was caught off guard with that announcement haha. Yea, Ridley would be amazing to have in imo. And K Rool is the rep I'd love to see for the DK series!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I'm just happy that the dark clouds Gematsu left around the forums are gone. People are free to speculate freely again :)

Legaci

Smash Cadet
I'm just happy that the dark clouds Gematsu left around the forums are gone. People are free to speculate freely again :)
Haha yea, that's the good thing. We only have to wait a few months to find out the full roster anyway!

Top Bottom