• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hello Denver?

smasher86

Smash Rookie
hi all. haven't posted much or at all...lol. it's been a long time since I've been on the site. had to use the forgot password option haha. anyhoo I'm looking through the events and I'm trying to find something going on in the colorado area. doesn't have to be Denver as I'm in fort collins but something close would be kinda nice. idk if my settings are off but I couldn't find anything going on. should I just be using the forum to locate events in my area? any help would be much appreciated. as of right now just a few friends and I have been gathering for a weekly smash sesh. but I'd like to test out what it's like to get in a tourney. I'm horrible at pm and melee but ssb4 on 3ds or wiiu would be fun. thanks all!

Top Bottom