• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello All

Purg36

Smash Rookie
Hi, I am Purg. My brother was accually the person who introduced me to ssb64 in the first place and taught me mostly everything I know. Thank you Kso4351.

Anyways, I look forward to learning more different things from the people of Smashboards. I think I could get a lot better simply by listening to new ideas you guys have. I will try to learn all I can here. I would have posted this in the meet and greet section but i'm all about ssb64 so i posted here instead!

_kSo_

Smash Master
Dylan, you see the sig? hes a fox main LOL

he is coming along nicely with falcon tho...lol

welcome to smashboards, evan

_kSo_

Smash Master
Yea I like to do combos with lots of fair's in them :p

and the combo actually goes

bair -> fthrow -> sh uair -> fair -> fair -> uair -> upb

:p

Purg36

Smash Rookie
Don't listen to Kso.....my falcon stinks. It's just so nooby it's unpredictable to my brother.

And no he didn't teach me the "Kso combo"....he's just showed it to me a couple times and zero to deaths me on the first life w/ that a lot.....

Top Bottom