• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello, All! New member looking to connect with PM players in Los Angeles!

Owhat

Smash Rookie
What's up, everybody!

I just joined the forum this morning and would like to introduce myself, and hopefully connect with other smash bros./girls in the Los Angeles area.

My name is Jeremy, and I've been playing since smash 64. I like melee, dislike brawl, and love project melee!

Reaching out to any fellow PM players in the area. Holla back if you wanna link up!

Thanks,
Owhat

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome!

You can have a look around the PacWest sub-forum if you'd like. There, the first topic you see is related to Facebook Groups (pay attention to the ones listed for Cali of course). That thread should help you connect to many people around your area much faster.

Have fun with your local community :)

Owhat

Smash Rookie
Welcome!

You can have a look around the Pac-West sub-forum if you'd like. There, the first topic you see is related to Facebook Groups (pay attention to the ones listed for Cali of course). That thread should help you connect to many people around your area much faster.

Have fun with your local community :)
Thank you so much! I'll definitely check it out. :)

Top Bottom