• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Height Rankings for Various Characters in SSBB and SSBM

supersmash43

Smash Cadet
In Brawl, Ganondorf is without a doubt the tallest character in SSBB (even though a few others like Boswer and Donkey Kong would stand a bit taller if their posture was more erect). Another example of height increasing due to posture would be like taunting in Captain Falcon's case.

I also believe Metaknight is the shortest character in the game (even his supersize x1 version is shorter than Ganondorf normal sized. Then again this might be the case with a few other very short characters like Pikachu and Kirby).

Could somebody compile a height list for every other character in between (one list for Height When Standing Normally and the other for Height When Enhanced from Not Standing Normally i.e. when standing straighter than normal from taunting or some other action)? That would be very nice even though this thread is specifically just for trivia and miscellaneousness. :);)

Kinshula

Smash Rookie
I would love to know the actual heights of some of the characters. However the actual heights of characters that are really small have been warped to fit the setting. Like Kirby is officially one foot tall but... obviously he isn't (that would make some characters two feet tall). So I want to find in game height. What I want to do is find proportional heights for characters and then use it to compare the characters that are warped.
I know this much:
Snake: 6'0
Samus: (armor) 6'5, (Zero suit) 6'3
In proportion to each other, Zelda is a head shorter than Snake, Peach is half-a-head shorter than Zelda, Peach is a head taller than Mario (Plus hat)... etc.

Top Bottom