• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Header landing jump cancel and B cancel wii fit trainer

Nixul_rz

Smash Rookie
Hola De nuevo, les comparto lo que he descubierto para ustedes, el header jump cancel y B cancel

Para el primer video al hacer el side B desde el suelo tiene un enorme lag al caer a el, para evitar esos frames haces lo siguiente:
Jump-side B inmediatamente, verás que desaparece y puedes hacer cualquier otra acción.
@https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09a6MP71nSg

y el segundo video es el B cancel,

Estando en el aire y ejecutas un side b caerás al piso con lag incluso si saltas o haces air-doge después de ese especial caerás con lag. Para evitar eso, al momento de llegar al suelo presionas B y como estas con ese especial podrás hacer shield en el piso evitando todo los frames que deja el side B.
@https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpW-C33kjlY

espero que lo puedan aplicar quienes aun no lo habían descubierto. estaba en frente de mis nariz pero ahora lo entendí bien. :)

Saludos desde chile.

Last edited:
Creo que esto ya se supo, pero no creo que habian videos, asi que gracias por eso!

Translation of the OP for those who dont speak Spanish:

Hi again, today Ill be sharing what Ive discovered for you all, the header jump cancel and B cancel.

In the first video, upon executing side B from the ground, it has enormous lag upon landing. To avoid those frames, you do the following:
Jump-side B, immediately, youll see that its gone and you can do any other action.
<link goes here>

And the second video is the B cancel.

If you execute a side B while airborne youll land with lag, even if you airdodge or double jump. To avoid that, right before you hit the ground, press B, and since youll be performing that special youll be able to shield on the ground, avoiding all of side Bs landing lag frames.
<link again>

I hope anyone who didnt already know this will be able to apply it. It was right underneath my nose but now I understand it well.

Greetings from Chile.

Last edited:

cwjakesteel

Smash Apprentice
NNID
cwjakesteel
Huh Interesting. Didn't understand most of your spanish, but your videos are crystal clear.

BoN~

Smash Cadet
NNID
Riskyx
3DS FC
4742-7971-2374
Que buen descubrimiento,gracias,sin ti varios wii fit usersjugarian diferente
gracias xd

SalsaSavant

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SalsaSavior
Gracias. Yo habla muy pequeno espanol, pero el vídeo ayudo.

Es muy útil mirando.

Lo siento por el pobre nivel de la escuela secundaria española.

Niala

Smash Ace
Great work, @ Nixul_rz Nixul_rz . I won't try to speak Spanish (primarily because I don't speak any Spanish,) but we appreciate your efforts to help explain this and help the WFT community.

A small addition, you can also cancel the landing lag with any aerial as you hit the ground, using the autocancel from the aerial instead of the header landing animation. They're all much shorter (frame data: Nair 14, Fair 15, Bair 20, Uair 15, and Dair 20,) so in the event of landing near an opponent, you can still pressure with an aerial like you might normally. It should be noted, though, that the aerials themselves all have pretty high autocancels, so it's definitely worth practicing your SS canceling instead!

Top Bottom