• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

He Who Finds Knowledge By Experiment Over Experience, Come

HappyHouseSpider

Smash Apprentice
Refer to:

Because the human brain is governed by the space and matter of the Universe. So when I say they are built on and behaving in the same system, I mean that the human brain is a smaller scaled version of the Universe. So in the Universe, it's: dark matter > new matter > light matter; In Us, it's: ignorance > information > intelligence.

That's just the beginning. The neurons in our brain behave like stars.

Kidney stones behave like mini asteroids.

Our lungs and neuron system are influenced by the design of plant.

Pores on our skin designed and influenced by rock.

Blood is made from iron - mars is red, it contains iron, and iron is basically the "foundation" of form, while blood is the "foundation" of life.

Red and blue; fire/water; veins/arteries; oxygen/carbon; core of the planet is red > outside the core is blue > combine blue + red equals the purple Universe outside of the planet. The planets, themselves are in order of red/solid > blue/gas.

The human eye is a tiny galaxy. The human eye is shaped like a galaxy <O>. The human eye emits gamma rays under certain conditions. The human eyes absorbs and releases information. The human eye's photo receptors were emerging from space before stars existed billions of years ago.

Inside the eye, with a microscope, you can see the nebula design.

Our emotions are based on the physics of stars, and made out of the chemicals of stars.

Our body is made out of space material and the cosmic tools of the Universe.

Our fingers are designed and influenced by a recent family of mushrooms, which look exactly like our thumb. The mushrooms in every forest is connected to the whole forest channel. The fingers are connected to the whole body, which is why doctors can tell every disease you have by the fingers alone.

The jellyfish and the fingers are connected in design as well, when it comes to electricity that is. The jellyfish is the Universe experiencing itself, touching its own world with its own tools. The jellyfish looks like the mushrooms on a sea level, it's also using electricity, which will explain why our nervous system is mixed with plant, mushroom and everything else from the Universe.

Humans experience insanity/sanity because humans are experiencing the "spiral" of space. They can be "drawn in" or "drawn outwards", like spirals, as well as experience sound/silence, which again, is based on spirals. This explains why becoming intelligent is violent and chaotic, while staying ignorant is calm and collected.

Our emotions are based on fire/water; stone/flow.

Our reality and what is imaginary are based on Riemann's Hypothesis, in that there are numbers behind whole numbers that achieve infinity likened to true infinity. This explains why fear and ignorance is "infinite", yet it's also "nothing".

When we go to sleep, that's us reincarnating via physical/metaphysical, which is why we feel "new" when we wake up.

The finger nail looks like white onion - onion contains about 80% water; the nail contains 12% water, so there may be an influence and design between onion and fingernails, but that does not mean the nails are to be eaten like onion by all means.

The eyes, the nails and the skin turn yellow, much like a pearl inside an oyster does, which is evidence that everything we are made of, is inspired by the contents of a pearl.

The coral in the sea inspired and influenced the design of our bone structure.

Our back was designed and influenced by the turtle.

Our heart's chamber stages were inspired and influenced by the design of a fish heart, frog heart and a turtle heart.

We become angry like electrons and bees. We work together when not angry like electrons and bees.

Noise is when the Universe is abrupt. Our society is built on noise; our experience was built into what was originally an ambient world. Silence is our greatest teacher, as self-reflection. Everyone has their eye of the tornado; the "inner peace", deep inside their subconscious, which means that around this, is the violent winds spiraling inwards. We do not spin, but we live in a planet that spins for us.

When we speak, we are using sound. When we do not control the tone of our voice, we create noise.

When we compose music, there's a fluctuation system - one cannot keep playing the same note over and over without the Universe losing its mind... One can change the tone of the same note to create space between the sounds, however.

Human level of sex: Male genitalia spreads semen, the semen is absorbed by the female's uterus to create life.

Planet level of sex: The volcano erupts, the contents of the lava is absorbed by the soil to create life.

Cosmic level of sex: The star explodes, the star's contents are absorbed by the black hole to create life.
Prove me wrong. I write in question, else this post would not exist. (A confident man does not ask questions; a confident man makes questions.)
I want people who understand science to discuss my ideas by using their understanding of the world to contradict my understanding of the Universe. Nobody has the burden of proof, because this level of thinking is beyond average minds. Proof is for the average-minded - this is a work of a genius, and so it must be worked with by another genius, for the source I work with, is the source Nikola Tesla knew existed, but could not find.

LarsINTJ

Banned via Warnings
The human body evolved through natural selection, not by the random observation of other surrounding objects. That is to say that everything about the human body is tuned to grant us the best chances of survival because detrimental attributes mostly die off before they can reproduce.

There's a difference between Science and baseless assertion, science is in fact the complete opposite.

"The neurons in our brain behave like stars."
How do they behave like stars? Define a neuron, define a star, what are the similarities?

"Kidney stones behave like mini asteroids."
Do kidney stones orbit the sun between Jupiter and Mars? 'Behave like' in what sense? I can say anything behaves like anything if I fail to define anything, it means nothing.

"Our lungs and neuron system are influenced by the design of plant."
How exactly did the biology of plants influence the evolution of the human body when they're part of an entirely separate evolutionary kingdom?

"Pores on our skin designed and influenced by rock."
A rock isn't even alive, they don't reproduce. You won't find rocks by regressing far enough down the human evolutionary line.

"Blood is made from iron - mars is red, it contains iron, and iron is basically the "foundation" of form, while blood is the "foundation" of life."
Blood is not made from iron and it is not the foundation of all life on Earth, water is.

"Red and blue; fire/water; veins/arteries; oxygen/carbon; core of the planet is red > outside the core is blue > combine blue + red equals the purple Universe outside of the planet. The planets, themselves are in order of red/solid > blue/gas."
The colors red and blue have no natural relation to those things, they're just sometimes used to distinguish them within our understanding. Red and blue are merely representative of specific photon wave-lengths.

"The human eye is a tiny galaxy. The human eye is shaped like a galaxy <O>. The human eye emits gamma rays under certain conditions. The human eyes absorbs and releases information. The human eye's photo receptors were emerging from space before stars existed billions of years ago."
The human eye is not synonymous with a galaxy and they do not shoot gamma rays. Photo receptor cells did not exist before the evolution of eyes (or life for that matter), that's like saying that graphics cards existed before the invention of computers.

"Inside the eye, with a microscope, you can see the nebula design."
Clouds sometimes look like my ass too.

"Our emotions are based on the physics of stars, and made out of the chemicals of stars."
Our emotions have nothing to do with nuclear fusion. Stars do not contain serotonin and dopamine. The chemistry of our emotions does not eventually cause a supernova or become black holes.

"Our body is made out of space material and the cosmic tools of the Universe."
Yes, the human body is made up of atoms, just like every other piece of matter in the universe.

"Our fingers are designed and influenced by a recent family of mushrooms, which look exactly like our thumb. The mushrooms in every forest is connected to the whole forest channel. The fingers are connected to the whole body, which is why doctors can tell every disease you have by the fingers alone."
Who the hell is telling you all of this mystical garbage? Fingers/opposable thumbs help us to survive, that is why we have them, not because some stoned hippie thought they were 'one with the forest' after shoving their hand into a huge mushroom. It's an insult to the medical profession to assume any diseases can be diagnosed by hand-reading, that's not how doctors work, that's how dangerous scam-artists work.

"The jellyfish and the fingers are connected in design as well, when it comes to electricity that is. The jellyfish is the Universe experiencing itself, touching its own world with its own tools. The jellyfish looks like the mushrooms on a sea level, it's also using electricity, which will explain why our nervous system is mixed with plant, mushroom and everything else from the Universe."
...Jellyfish?? Making stuff up based on ignorant assumptions has nothing to do with truth/valid explanations.

"Humans experience insanity/sanity because humans are experiencing the "spiral" of space. They can be "drawn in" or "drawn outwards", like spirals, as well as experience sound/silence, which again, is based on spirals. This explains why becoming intelligent is violent and chaotic, while staying ignorant is calm and collected."
Again, you've attempted to connect a bunch of unrelated words and explained absolutely nothing. Define your terms before pretending to know what you're talking about.

"Our emotions are based on fire/water; stone/flow."
You're probably confusing the biology of our emotions with descriptive language. Having a fiery temper does not mean my brain is on fire.

"Our reality and what is imaginary are based on Riemann's Hypothesis, in that there are numbers behind whole numbers that achieve infinity likened to true infinity. This explains why fear and ignorance is "infinite", yet it's also "nothing"."
Yeah, you have no idea what you're talking about. Typical mysticism.

"When we go to sleep, that's us reincarnating via physical/metaphysical, which is why we feel "new" when we wake up."
Resting is not reincarnation, are you oblivious to how ridiculous this all sounds?

"The finger nail looks like white onion - onion contains about 80% water; the nail contains 12% water, so there may be an influence and design between onion and fingernails, but that does not mean the nails are to be eaten like onion by all means."
Jellyfish, now onions. I assure you that the structure of an onion has no relation to the structure of our finger-nails, why is that even questionable? The full moon kinda looks like a bright silver coin if you squint hard enough.

"The eyes, the nails and the skin turn yellow, much like a pearl inside an oyster does, which is evidence that everything we are made of, is inspired by the contents of a pearl."
Yellow eyes/skin implies excess bilirubin in the bloodstream. Yellow nails implies a fungal infection, diabetes or some other disease. Pearls absorb liquids/oils, they turn yellow if they're allowed to dry out over time. Even if there was a common process between the yellowing of these items, it still wouldn't be enough reason to assert that everything about the human body can be related to pearls.

"The coral in the sea inspired and influenced the design of our bone structure."
The complexity of human bones came after coral, not the other way around. Besides, in what way is the structure of this anything like this? Saying things does not make it so. I don't need to repeat myself.

"Our back was designed and influenced by the turtle."
I was unaware humans possessed shells.

"Our heart's chamber stages were inspired and influenced by the design of a fish heart, frog heart and a turtle heart."
You probably should have paid more attention to the scientific method while dissecting animals in school. It's true that the human heart shares a primal link with the hearts of other animals, however all existing animal hearts are derived from a common ancestor, not each other.

"We become angry like electrons and bees. We work together when not angry like electrons and bees."
How exactly do bees and electrons experience anger? Is it impossible to work together while angry? Do we always work together when not angry? What does 'angry' or 'working together' even mean here? Why the hell bees and electrons?

"Noise is when the Universe is abrupt. Our society is built on noise; our experience was built into what was originally an ambient world. Silence is our greatest teacher, as self-reflection. Everyone has their eye of the tornado; the "inner peace", deep inside their subconscious, which means that around this, is the violent winds spiraling inwards. We do not spin, but we live in a planet that spins for us."
Noise is when somebody reads a fortune cookie out loud as if it's deep.

"When we speak, we are using sound. When we do not control the tone of our voice, we create noise."
When we do not control the congruence of our thoughts, we create noise.

"When we compose music, there's a fluctuation system - one cannot keep playing the same note over and over without the Universe losing its mind... One can change the tone of the same note to create space between the sounds, however."
Oh I see, so I can cause the apocalypse by repeatedly slamming the same note on my keyboard.

"Human level of sex: Male genitalia spreads semen, the semen is absorbed by the female's uterus to create life."
Sex now?

"Planet level of sex: The volcano erupts, the contents of the lava is absorbed by the soil to create life."
So a volcano is basically just Earth getting a massive boner then ejaculating over the landscape to grow new little volcanos, wow, it all makes sense now.

"Cosmic level of sex: The star explodes, the star's contents are absorbed by the black hole to create life."
A vagina is a black hole? Depends on the woman I guess.

"Prove me wrong. I write in question, else this post would not exist. (A confident man does not ask questions; a confident man makes questions.)"
Contrary to popular belief, there is such a thing as stupid questions.

Last edited:

HappyHouseSpider

Smash Apprentice
The human body evolved through natural selection, not by the random observation of other surrounding objects. That is to say that everything about the human body is tuned to grant us the best chances of survival because detrimental attributes mostly die off before they can reproduce.
Our human design is irrefutably influenced by old design, hence the dinosaurs existed millions of years ago, but somehow dogs and birds are influenced by the dinosaur's design, therefore the Universe is, in fact, designing us via its old creations. Thus my argument stands, until this is refuted with a proper argument.

How do they behave like stars? Define a neuron, define a star, what are the similarities?
The neurons are the stars on a different scale, but they behave to create a small system of the Universe. They form and behave much like matter/stars in the Universe.

Do kidney stones orbit the sun between Jupiter and Mars? 'Behave like' in what sense? I can say anything behaves like anything if I fail to define anything, it means nothing.
No, you're not understanding that the Universe creates itself in similar forms, but with different functions and states of experience.

How exactly did the biology of plants influence the evolution of the human body when they're part of an entirely separate evolutionary Kingdom?
Simply the same way dinosaurs influenced dogs and birds, which is a scientific consensus, not my own analysis. Arguing this would be arguing science, which you are for, not against.

A rock isn't even alive, they don't reproduce. You won't find rocks by regressing far enough down the human evolutionary line.
No, you're not understanding that the Universe creates itself in similar forms, but with different functions and states of experience.

Blood is not made from iron and it is not the foundation of all life on Earth, water is.
Blood contains iron, therefore the Universe designed blood through iron for a "universal purpose".

The colors red and blue have no natural relation to those things, they're just sometimes used to distinguish them within our understanding. Red and blue are merely representative of specific photon wave-lengths.

The human eye is not synonymous with galaxy and they do not shoot gamma rays. Photo receptor cells did not exist before the evolution of eyes, that's like saying that graphics cards existed before the invention of computers.
The human eye does produce very tiny gamma rays, therefore I have proven you wrong in this case. Why are they miniature? Because the human experience is the Universe on a smaller scale, which is governed by an even smaller scale, then an even smaller scale; the subatomic chain of life.

This is not about seeing things that are not there; this is about understanding the Universe on different scales and realizing that the Universe is recreating itself via likened functions and forms.

Our emotions have nothing to do with nuclear fusion. Stars do not contain serotonin and dopamine. The chemistry of our emotions do not eventually cause a supernova or become black holes.
We are, indeed, based on the star's chemicals. Arguing this is again you arguing against science. But because you do not want to accept that I am right, you will rationalize it as everyone does when they treat knowledge as a game, instead of thinking outside of this society's self-created game.

Yes, the human body is made up of atoms, just like every other piece of matter in the universe.
So if we're made up of atoms, why are we not made up of the rest of the Universe? It's because science hasn't gotten that far, yet because of the reason Nikola Tesla explained.

Who the hell is telling you all of this mystical garbage? Fingers/opposable thumbs help us to survive, that is why we have them, not because some stoned hippie thought they were 'one with the forest' after shoving their hand into a huge mushroom. It's an insult to the medical profession to assume any diseases can be diagnosed by hand-reading, that's not how doctors work, that's how dangerous scam-artists work.

...Jellyfish?? Making stuff up based on ignorant assumptions has nothing to do with truth/valid explanations.

Again, you've attempted to connect a bunch of unrelated words and explained absolutely nothing. Define your terms before pretending to know what you're talking about.
They are not unrelated - they are, indeed, related, much like dinosaurs are influencing the design of birds and dogs, despite the million years difference in existence.

You're not understanding that the Universe creates itself in similar forms, but with different functions and states of experience.

You're probably confusing the biology of our emotions with descriptive language. Having a fiery temper does not mean my brain is on fire.
Yes, but your brain is influenced by the energy of fire. We consist of chemicals, mate. Is it so hard to accept that we're also consisted of elements?

Yeah, you have no idea what you're talking about. Typical mysticism.

Resting is not reincarnation, are you oblivious to how ridiculous this all sounds?

Jellyfish, now onions. I assure you that the structure of an onion has no relation tot he structure of our finger-nails, why is that even questionable? The full moon kinda looks like a bright silver coin if you squint hard enough.

Yellow eyes/skin implies excess bilirubin in the bloodstream. Yellow nails implies a fungal infection, diabetes or some other disease. Pearls absorb liquids/oils, they turn yellow if they're allowed to dry out over time. Even if there was a common process between the yellowing of these items, it still wouldn't be enough reason to assert that everything about the human body can be related to pearls.

The complexity of human bones came after coral, not the other way around. Besides, in what way is the structure of this anything like this? Saying things does not make it so. I don't need to repeat myself.

I was unaware humans possessed shells.
The human back is in fact designed and influenced by the turtle's shell.

You probably should have paid more attention to the scientific method while dissecting animals in school. It's true that the human heart shares a primal link with the hearts of other animals, however all existing animal hearts are derived from a common ancestor, not each other.
The influence and design within the stages would be evidence that the Universe planned the human experience the moment photo receptors originated billions of years ago before stars existed. Human life came from sea life; sea life came from space life.

How exactly do bees and electrons experience anger? Is it impossible to work together while angry? Do we always work together when not angry? What does 'angry' or 'working together' even mean here? Why the hell bees and electrons?
They become "irritated"; humans just experience that irritation on an emotional and cognitively advanced level, hence what I have been trying to explain to you from point A - you are not understanding the Universe's many forms; you are basing everything off of social definitions, not universal deconstructions.

Noise is when you read a fortune cookie out loud as if it's deep.

When we do not control the congruence of our thoughts, we create noise.
You are not giving yourself a chance to understand what I'm saying, while calling it nonsense and mystical - these words are by universal deconstruction, noise.

Oh I see, so I can cause the apocalypse by repeatedly slamming the same note on my keyboard.
No, it's to say that the Universe demonstrates it cannot keep being the same thing; it needs to evolve, or it will destroy itself from inside.

So a volcano is basically just Earth getting a massive boner then ejaculating over the landscape to grow new little volcanos, wow, it all makes sense now.
You must understand that our experience and functions are based on the universal design. If you cannot understand this, then you're too young and naive to deal with this level of observation. Please sit back and leave this to people who do not reduce their argument to insults and accusations without accepting the remote possibility that they, themselves, simply do not have enough understanding.

A vagina is a black hole? Depends on the woman I guess.
Depends, but I did like the witticism.

Contrary to popular belief, there is such a thing as stupid questions.

Last edited:

LarsINTJ

Banned via Warnings
Classic accusation of closed-mindedness, didn't see that coming. It's pretty funny how people think they can discern truth by sitting under a tree meditating or something. If you're interested in philosophy, then drop all of this vague mystical 'universe is self-aware' nonsense and study up on the first principles of logic:
1. Law of Identity
2. Law of Non-Contradiction
3. Law of Excluded Middle

Feel free to repeat yourself a thousand times more, I'm sure it will turn falsehood to reality.

Last edited:

HappyHouseSpider

Smash Apprentice
Classic accusation of closed-mindedness, didn't see that coming. It's pretty funny how people think they can discern truth by sitting under a tree meditating or something. If you're interested in philosophy, then drop all of this vague mystical 'universe is self-aware' nonsense and study up on the first principles of logic:
1. Law of Identity
2. Law of Non-Contradiction
3. Law of Excluded Middle

Feel free to repeat yourself a thousand times more, I'm sure it will turn falsehood to reality.
This is 100% deflection. You are doing exactly what a false man does; when they lose their fight, they act like they won while leaving.

Address the points, or admit that you cannot understand the points, because by denying everything I have said thus far, is proof that you're in denial.

Ask questions - at least show you're actually applying yourself to this. Show that you have a curiosity and a passion for it, else you forfeit a discussion about the Universe; this discussion is not for people that cannot have a passionate discussion without suspending all sensibility for their own personal reality.

Last edited:

LarsINTJ

Banned via Warnings
Address the points, or admit that you cannot understand the points, because by denying everything I have said thus far, is proof that you're in denial.
Oh I see, so 'addressing' your 'points' actually means 'agreeing' with your laughable 'assertions'. Therefore I never addressed your points. Well done.

Ask questions - at least show you're actually applying yourself to this. Show that you have a curiosity and a passion for it, else you forfeit a discussion about the Universe; this discussion is not for people that cannot have a passionate discussion without suspending all sensibility for their own personal reality.
If you value questions so highly, then why don't you question your own shallow misguided beliefs before spewing them out all over the internet as if it's equally comparable to science? There's more than enough accessible knowledge at your finger-tips concerning valid scientific explanations of universal phenomena, you're just choosing to avoid it all in favor of deluded spirituality. Why is it that I'm the one asking all of the questions?

It is certainly my passion to stifle the spread of crazy.

Last edited:

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Writing this post stems from a desperation to be heard, if not by a court of law, then by a court of public opinion. As a preliminary, I want to stand as a witness in the divine court of the Eternal Judge and proclaim that it's my understanding that one of the most mind-numbing mysteries for those of us who don't like HappyHouseSpider is trying to understand people who do. He may have the right to have more impact on Earth's biological, geological, and chemical systems during our lifetime and our children's than all preceding human generations had together. He may have the right to marginalize me based on my gender, race, or religion. But HappyHouseSpider crosses the line when he uses his bully pulpit to extend his fifteen minutes of fame to fifteen months.

HappyHouseSpider has flirted with resistentialism and some of the more exotic forms of scapegoatism. It may be more correct, however, to say that I've found that most deluded party animals display complete and utter nescience of his programs of Gleichschaltung. To help educate them, let me say a little about how every time HappyHouseSpider gets caught trying to demonstrate an outright hostility to law enforcement, he promises he'll never do so again. Subsequently, his disciples always jump in and explain that he really shouldn't be blamed even if he does because, as they contend, the sun rises just for him.

I recently received some mail in which the writer stated, “People like HappyHouseSpider are beyond help.” I included that quote not because it is exceptional in any way but rather because it is typical of much of the mail I receive. I included it to show you that I'm not the only one who thinks that the simplicity and prejudice of HappyHouseSpider's worldview, that he is the one who will lead us to our great shining future, leads HappyHouseSpider to make me the target of a constant, consistent, systematic, sustained campaign of attacks. No, scratch that. Let me instead make the much stronger claim that HappyHouseSpider likes to argue that our elected officials should be available for purchase by special-interest groups. Admitting the apparent correctness of this slatternly argument, we may prove the contradictory of its conclusion by an unassailable argument of our own, which is called an elenchus. My elenchus begins with the observation that it's often hard to decipher HappyHouseSpider's unscrupulous comments. Obviously, he flees clarity whenever it involves unpleasant shouldering of responsibility, but I believe that in this case, whenever HappyHouseSpider attempts to waste everyone else's time, he looks around waiting for applause as if he's done something decent and moral rather than litigious and unmannerly.

For what it's worth, HappyHouseSpider would have you believe that you and I are morally inferior to ornery vagrants. I have already, for the present at least, sufficiently answered the climatic part of this proposition and have only to add that HappyHouseSpider likes to talk about how public opinion is a reliable indicator of what's true and what isn't. The words sound pretty until you read between the lines and see that HappyHouseSpider is secretly saying that he intends to reap a whirlwind of destroyed marriages, damaged children, and, quite possibly, a globe-wide expression of incurable sexually transmitted diseases. His cohorts argue that embracing a system of adventurism will make everything right with the world. These are the same pigheaded pestiferous-types who level filth and slime at everyone opposed to his projects. This is no coincidence; I want to thank HappyHouseSpider for his catch-phrases. They give me an excellent opportunity to illustrate just how malevolent HappyHouseSpider can be.

I'm not very conversant with HappyHouseSpider's background. To be quite frank, I don't care to be. I already know enough to state with confidence that if HappyHouseSpider's dastardly histrionics became more widespread, it would spell the ruination of this country. I will not quibble with HappyHouseSpider as to whether or not it is legitimate to have misgivings about fork-tongued headcases who marginalize the traditions and truths upon which our nation's greatness sits. Instead, I'll simply state that even HappyHouseSpider's horoscope says he's sordid and leave it at that.

I'm not a psychiatrist. Sometimes, though, I wish I were, so that I could better understand what makes people like HappyHouseSpider want to push the State towards greater influence, self-preservation, and totalitarianism and away from civic engagement, constituent choice, and independent thought. I can't follow his pretzel logic. I do, however, know that HappyHouseSpider's backers often reverse the normal process of interpretation. That is, they value the unsaid over the said, the obscure over the clear.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that in a vain effort to exculpate himself, HappyHouseSpider has been proclaiming to the world that he has done no wrong. Rather, it was his attendants who have been toying with our opinions. I suppose the next thing he'll have us believe is that we should cast our lots with chauvinistic, beggarly maggots.

HappyHouseSpider's capilotades raise a number of brow-furrowing questions. I'm referring to questions such as, “Does HappyHouseSpider realize he's more imprudent than a rebarbative jobsworth?” It's questions like that that clearly get people thinking about how trying to keep HappyHouseSpider from plunging us into the dark abyss of annihilation is a sucker's game. No matter how hard we try to stop him, he'll always find some new way to create a ludibrious world of guilt and shame. I promise you, again and again and again, that I will never suppress our freedom. HappyHouseSpider, on the other hand, is so eager to do exactly that that he's already begun doctoring evidence and classification systems and making homicidal generalizations to support besotted, preconceived views. The reason I'm distinguishing my actions from his here is that on several occasions I have heard him state that he is a paragon of morality and wisdom. I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a comment. What I consider far more important though is that if we don't soon tell HappyHouseSpider to stop what he's doing, he will proceed with his pea-brained views, considerably emboldened by our lack of resistance. We will have tacitly given HappyHouseSpider our permission to do so.

My vision that some day, people everywhere will condemn HappyHouseSpider's hypocrisy is an inspiring dream. Unfortunately, reality always awakens me and reminds me that HappyHouseSpider makes it sound like sadism can quell the hatred and disorder in our society. The evidence against that concept is so overwhelming, even an eight-year-old child can recognize it. Even so, HappyHouseSpider is good at one thing, and that's keeping his ulterior motives secret. Only a few initiates in the inner sanctum of his gestapo know that HappyHouseSpider is planning to introduce disease, ignorance, squalor, idleness, and want into affluent neighborhoods. Even fewer of these initiates know that HappyHouseSpider used to maintain that a totalitarian dictatorship is the best form of government we could possibly have. When he realized that no one was falling for that claptrap, he quickly changed his tune to say that children don't need as much psychological attentiveness, protection, and obedience training as the treasured household pet. HappyHouseSpider is truly a picayunish liar, and shame on anyone who believes him.

In the Old Testament, the Book of Kings relates how the priests of Baal were slain for deceiving the people. I'm not suggesting that there be any contemporary parallel involving HappyHouseSpider, but to say that it's lickerish to improve the lot of humankind is illiterate nonsense and untrue to boot. The last time I told his mercenaries that I want to make technical preparations for the achievement of freedom and human independence they declared in response, “But diseases can be defeated not through standard medical research but through the creation of a new language, one that does not stigmatize certain groups and behaviors.” Of course, they didn't use exactly those words, but that's exactly what they meant. Okay, have you had enough of this post? Good. Let's end it by reiterating that HappyHouseSpider is a drooling, hydra-headed monster of force and terror.

Last edited:

HappyHouseSpider

Smash Apprentice
Oh I see, so 'addressing' your 'points' actually means 'agreeing' with your laughable 'assertions'. Therefore I never addressed your points. Well done.
Why do you laugh at my assertions? It's not because they are wrong, for you treat me differently than people who are genuinely ignorant and full of themselves, so deep down you have another reason to laugh at me that may not be readily apparent to you.

If you value questions so highly, then why don't you question your own shallow misguided beliefs before spewing them out all over the internet as if it's equally comparable to science? There's more than enough accessible knowledge at your finger-tips concerning valid scientific explanations of universal phenomena, you're just choosing to avoid it all in favor of deluded spirituality. Why is it that I'm the one asking all of the questions?

It is certainly my passion to stifle the spread of crazy.
It's easy to insult people, but really these words are out of envy which are meticulously empty. It's very easy to deflect the ideas of others, then rationalize it as if it never happened. Ask questions, instead of assuming answers, friend. What you think is the illusion of knowledge.

Last edited:

HappyHouseSpider

Smash Apprentice
Writing this post stems from a desperation to be heard, if not by a court of law, then by a court of public opinion. As a preliminary, I want to stand as a witness in the divine court of the Eternal Judge and proclaim that it's my understanding that one of the most mind-numbing mysteries for those of us who don't like HappyHouseSpider is trying to understand people who do. He may have the right to have more impact on Earth's biological, geological, and chemical systems during our lifetime and our children's than all preceding human generations had together. He may have the right to marginalize me based on my gender, race, or religion. But HappyHouseSpider crosses the line when he uses his bully pulpit to extend his fifteen minutes of fame to fifteen months.

HappyHouseSpider has flirted with resistentialism and some of the more exotic forms of scapegoatism. It may be more correct, however, to say that I've found that most deluded party animals display complete and utter nescience of his programs of Gleichschaltung. To help educate them, let me say a little about how every time HappyHouseSpider gets caught trying to demonstrate an outright hostility to law enforcement, he promises he'll never do so again. Subsequently, his disciples always jump in and explain that he really shouldn't be blamed even if he does because, as they contend, the sun rises just for him.

I recently received some mail in which the writer stated, “People like HappyHouseSpider are beyond help.” I included that quote not because it is exceptional in any way but rather because it is typical of much of the mail I receive. I included it to show you that I'm not the only one who thinks that the simplicity and prejudice of HappyHouseSpider's worldview, that he is the one who will lead us to our great shining future, leads HappyHouseSpider to make me the target of a constant, consistent, systematic, sustained campaign of attacks. No, scratch that. Let me instead make the much stronger claim that HappyHouseSpider likes to argue that our elected officials should be available for purchase by special-interest groups. Admitting the apparent correctness of this slatternly argument, we may prove the contradictory of its conclusion by an unassailable argument of our own, which is called an elenchus. My elenchus begins with the observation that it's often hard to decipher HappyHouseSpider's unscrupulous comments. Obviously, he flees clarity whenever it involves unpleasant shouldering of responsibility, but I believe that in this case, whenever HappyHouseSpider attempts to waste everyone else's time, he looks around waiting for applause as if he's done something decent and moral rather than litigious and unmannerly.

For what it's worth, HappyHouseSpider would have you believe that you and I are morally inferior to ornery vagrants. I have already, for the present at least, sufficiently answered the climatic part of this proposition and have only to add that HappyHouseSpider likes to talk about how public opinion is a reliable indicator of what's true and what isn't. The words sound pretty until you read between the lines and see that HappyHouseSpider is secretly saying that he intends to reap a whirlwind of destroyed marriages, damaged children, and, quite possibly, a globe-wide expression of incurable sexually transmitted diseases. His cohorts argue that embracing a system of adventurism will make everything right with the world. These are the same pigheaded pestiferous-types who level filth and slime at everyone opposed to his projects. This is no coincidence; I want to thank HappyHouseSpider for his catch-phrases. They give me an excellent opportunity to illustrate just how malevolent HappyHouseSpider can be.

I'm not very conversant with HappyHouseSpider's background. To be quite frank, I don't care to be. I already know enough to state with confidence that if HappyHouseSpider's dastardly histrionics became more widespread, it would spell the ruination of this country. I will not quibble with HappyHouseSpider as to whether or not it is legitimate to have misgivings about fork-tongued headcases who marginalize the traditions and truths upon which our nation's greatness sits. Instead, I'll simply state that even HappyHouseSpider's horoscope says he's sordid and leave it at that.

I'm not a psychiatrist. Sometimes, though, I wish I were, so that I could better understand what makes people like HappyHouseSpider want to push the State towards greater influence, self-preservation, and totalitarianism and away from civic engagement, constituent choice, and independent thought. I can't follow his pretzel logic. I do, however, know that HappyHouseSpider's backers often reverse the normal process of interpretation. That is, they value the unsaid over the said, the obscure over the clear.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that in a vain effort to exculpate himself, HappyHouseSpider has been proclaiming to the world that he has done no wrong. Rather, it was his attendants who have been toying with our opinions. I suppose the next thing he'll have us believe is that we should cast our lots with chauvinistic, beggarly maggots.

HappyHouseSpider's capilotades raise a number of brow-furrowing questions. I'm referring to questions such as, “Does HappyHouseSpider realize he's more imprudent than a rebarbative jobsworth?” It's questions like that that clearly get people thinking about how trying to keep HappyHouseSpider from plunging us into the dark abyss of annihilation is a sucker's game. No matter how hard we try to stop him, he'll always find some new way to create a ludibrious world of guilt and shame. I promise you, again and again and again, that I will never suppress our freedom. HappyHouseSpider, on the other hand, is so eager to do exactly that that he's already begun doctoring evidence and classification systems and making homicidal generalizations to support besotted, preconceived views. The reason I'm distinguishing my actions from his here is that on several occasions I have heard him state that he is a paragon of morality and wisdom. I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a comment. What I consider far more important though is that if we don't soon tell HappyHouseSpider to stop what he's doing, he will proceed with his pea-brained views, considerably emboldened by our lack of resistance. We will have tacitly given HappyHouseSpider our permission to do so.

My vision that some day, people everywhere will condemn HappyHouseSpider's hypocrisy is an inspiring dream. Unfortunately, reality always awakens me and reminds me that HappyHouseSpider makes it sound like sadism can quell the hatred and disorder in our society. The evidence against that concept is so overwhelming, even an eight-year-old child can recognize it. Even so, HappyHouseSpider is good at one thing, and that's keeping his ulterior motives secret. Only a few initiates in the inner sanctum of his gestapo know that HappyHouseSpider is planning to introduce disease, ignorance, squalor, idleness, and want into affluent neighborhoods. Even fewer of these initiates know that HappyHouseSpider used to maintain that a totalitarian dictatorship is the best form of government we could possibly have. When he realized that no one was falling for that claptrap, he quickly changed his tune to say that children don't need as much psychological attentiveness, protection, and obedience training as the treasured household pet. HappyHouseSpider is truly a picayunish liar, and shame on anyone who believes him.

In the Old Testament, the Book of Kings relates how the priests of Baal were slain for deceiving the people. I'm not suggesting that there be any contemporary parallel involving HappyHouseSpider, but to say that it's lickerish to improve the lot of humankind is illiterate nonsense and untrue to boot. The last time I told his mercenaries that I want to make technical preparations for the achievement of freedom and human independence they declared in response, “But diseases can be defeated not through standard medical research but through the creation of a new language, one that does not stigmatize certain groups and behaviors.” Of course, they didn't use exactly those words, but that's exactly what they meant. Okay, have you had enough of this post? Good. Let's end it by reiterating that HappyHouseSpider is a drooling, hydra-headed monster of force and terror.

Copy and pasting satire is fun, but next time apply it to someone that applies to the satire.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Why do you laugh at my assertions? It's not because they are wrong, for you treat me differently than people who are genuinely ignorant and full of themselves, so deep down you have another reason to laugh at me that may not be readily apparent to you.
It's easy to insult people, but really these words are out of envy which are meticulously empty.
Proof is for the average-minded - this is a work of a genius, and so it must be worked with by another genius, for the source I work with, is the source Nikola Tesla knew existed, but could not find.
I understand the core of the Universe Q. Einstein did not know philosophy; Tesla did not know dreams; Junga did not know science, while I know all three, and then some, R. I have wrote profound literature
My brain is connected to the Universe in some way where in I can "feel" the subatomic world in everything and see right through objects and labels by "feeling" what's inside the physical construct.

It's not like these connections stop at a dead end, or cannot connect to other things - these connections connect to everything. I'm not dealing with one subject - I am dealing with the whole Universe by understanding the self-similarity design and how to cross-reference its behaviors to that of Man's behavior, while acknowledging that the human experience is merely the Universe experiencing itself. This was never me, really. This is my brain I took care of always pulsing and reacting to these grand conclusions on its own. I know exactly when my brain picked up on something because of the way it always pulses - it feels like I've created a cosmic beast inside my head every day.

Yes. I would not be here right now, if I did not wake up one random afternoon, have the wildest of thoughts flood my head about consciousness and water, just to find out that I was more than right; I expanded on questions that have never been answered in the history of Mankind. I don't know how many times someone tells me "nobody knows what consciousness is" - I do. I know exactly what it is. These ideas come to me - I always felt that the human body was always a receiver of some sort, but when you leave it to collect dust and clutter its receptors, it will not pick up ideas like a receiver that was taken care of by its beholder, like myself - if not to say I took care of it better than anyone that has ever existed, some of it being luck based on some experiences managing to evolve me at lightning speed.

I would like to test these waves, yes. I know my mind evolves at speeds more than the average mind does. I can pick up on information faster than anyone. I can feel it evolving as it feels like it's stretching itself every day. Every time I wake up, I see more, then I see more after that day, then much more after that day, to the point my mind is ascending itself to shape itself around the Universe, as that was my principle since the beginning.

What makes my thoughts so rare and grand, is that I'm taking an already existent consensus of which I take up to a level beyond it which now amplifies what was originally the Universe's design and the planet design, to the human design, the planet design and the Universe's design. Nobody on this planet is making the sheer connections in human behavior and the Universe's behavior on the level that I am. I'm legitimately creating the blueprints to the human mind and the Universe with my thoughts alone. To say that I can access every aspect of the Universe because I simply know the purpose of it all after realizing all the connections.

I do not dismiss people's ideas - as a self-created genius, I have explanations for everyone's case.

I can adapt to every single aspect in life.
I am "unable" to flaunt my genius
You are one of the most insincere people I've seen post here yet coupled with delusions of grandeur; it is a challenge to think that you are genuinely ignorant of your hypocrisy belied by your incessant need to recite the same narcissistic words over and over (genius, profound, grand, genius again for emphasis) and to exalt yourself above and beyond some of the greatest contributors to imagination and thought. I'm not saying you'r an idiot, far from it, I'm sure you're much smarter than myself. But if your brain does pulse as you say it does, I'd recommend going to see a doctor and we shall hope for the best. Hell, if you're right about being the Chosen One, a neurologist should be your first stop. It's for the sake of men and women everywhere.

And I've a sincere question here: what exactly is the point of these... "observations"? You're just stating a bunch of vague, loose, even metaphorical connections between various things (with no citation, not that it would even be applicable to most of what has been said). When questioned, all you then do, almost entirely, is repeat the same line as if trying to explain yourself isn't necessary even though you being here, and asking for a dialogue, would suggest otherwise. I'm surprised anyone even bothered, because again, I don't see the purpose of any of this and why it'd even be novel if granted. Nothing you've said here is any more laudable than what could be found from the average Spirit Science forum member's rhetoric, the same going for some of your other topics which are either just words, pointless declarations, or platitudes.

Last edited:

HappyHouseSpider

Smash Apprentice
You are one of the most insincere people I've seen post here yet coupled with delusions of grandeur; it is a challenge to think that you are genuinely ignorant of your hypocrisy belied by your incessant need to recite the same narcissistic words over and over (genius, profound, grand, genius again for emphasis) and to exalt yourself above and beyond some of the greatest contributors to imagination and thought. I'm not saying you'r an idiot, far from it, I'm sure you're much smarter than myself. But if your brain does pulse as you say it does, I'd recommend going to see a doctor and we shall hope for the best. Hell, if you're right about being the Chosen One, a neurologist should be your first stop. It's for the sake of men and women everywhere.
I am not exalting myself, otherwise it wouldn't be true anymore. It is through diligent processes and sacrifices I have gone through to emerge from this social conformity to appreciate something more cosmic and universal. Me being "exalted", is no different than playing a game, achieving max level, then having low levels envy what I put my time and effort into. Then when I do not give in to their annoying obsequious nature, they say things such as "you have no life", "is this all you do", "there are better things in life", when they sit there playing the same game as I do and only say those things because they envy my accomplishments. They insult other people for their own stake, while I place myself before others in every other logical situation which permits it so. What I do is the result of becoming bigger than others by physics and natural law - the sun can be big without it devouring other things, or the planets getting bent out of shape. I have a passion, yes it burns; yes it hurts, but I am not the enemy, nor is the sun.

And I've a sincere question here: what exactly is the point of these... "observations"? You're just stating a bunch of vague, loose, even metaphorical connections between various things (with no citation, not that it would even be applicable to most of what has been said). When questioned, all you then do, almost entirely, is repeat the same line as if trying to explain yourself isn't necessary even though you being here, and asking for a dialogue, would suggest otherwise. I'm surprised anyone even bothered, because again, I don't see the purpose of any of this and why it'd even be novel if granted. Nothing you've said here is any more laudable than what could be found from the average Spirit Science forum member's rhetoric, the same going for some of your other topics which are either just words, pointless declarations, or platitudes.
The thing is, people say the same thing. The same accusations. The same assertions. The same things that are built entirely on your false sense of knowledge. I am against the real nonsense of this world, but provided that, I am treated worse than people who threaten people's lives with hell; people who create fear and stir the pot for their own amusement; people who are genuinely arrogant, prideful and insensitive towards anyone that does not obey their rule. Why? Because I speak the truth. Of course you're not going to understand it and believe it to be "pointless", but you're half right... Knowledge is pointless, the thing you don't get is that so was this Universe at one time. Then an event happened wherein the Universe started connecting points, which created dimensions, which created relation points, which created this magnificent tapestry we can observe today. That's what you don't get - this society is filling your head with illusions, when if you stare into the darkness, you'll see things in yourself that will lead you to the truth about life and the Universe beyond this social experience that gets us absolutely nowhere on a universal level. There's a specific reason why wise men have lived poor lives on the outside and lived rich lives on the inside - maybe, just maybe they never were poor on the outside in the first place; it's this society and its childish illusions that distract the mentally weak sheep from this Universe and all of its fundamental beauty, that treated wise men like trash because they, themselves were equivalent to trash, hence why they cannot tell the difference between their ass and the facts.

Last edited:
Top Bottom