• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

having trubble ripping a brawl iso so I can have a pm iso

mythbust4000

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OK when I download(rip) a brawl iso it splits into 2 parts (part 0 and 1 )but you need a single iso to make a pm iso.So how do I turn 2 isos into 1?I tried the highlight then extract way but it does not work.I'm using windows 8 if that matters.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Use CleanRip to rip the ISO from your own disc. Make sure the drive you're ripping to is formatted as NTFS - if it's formatted as FAT, the file will split, as FAT drives can't hold single files the size of a Brawl ISO.

If you're talking about an ISO you downloaded from the internet (torrenting, etc.), we can't help you.

mythbust4000

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Use CleanRip to rip the ISO from your own disc. Make sure the drive you're ripping to is formatted as NTFS - if it's formatted as FAT, the file will split, as FAT drives can't hold single files the size of a Brawl ISO.

If you're talking about an ISO you downloaded from the internet (torrenting, etc.), we can't help you.
I'm saying I DON'T want 2 isos and I an using clean rip but I think you awnserd my question so don't use FAT format for 1 iso correct
Sorry for the complication

Top Bottom