• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Having a strange issue...

D

Deleted member

So about three days ago I finally started playing PM. I love it! So I started saving matches I've done against CPU's and friends etc. But one thing that's been weird is if I go back to replays and play them. The recording are no where near like how the match actually was. So for instance, I was practicing on a level 9 toon link and I use Zelda, I won, and taunted after in the match in real time. But when I saved and went back to the recording, the CPU won and taunted? And what's weird is my character basically just rolled of the stage? I don't get it? Anyone have a solution to fix this?

(Sorry I probably could've condensed this a bit better)

Narpas_sword

vanilla PM never got Replays working - due to replays not being a movie file, and actually being button inputs recorded then reinput. the issue is that PM soft press of shield is different to Brawls - this results in a 'desynch' when looking at replays.

Good news is that post PMdev shutdown some schmancy codemonkey folk found out how to get it working.

you can either add the 'fracture replay pack' - will need to google for it.

or i _think_ 'Legacy TE' build has it included by default. searching for 'legacy project m' should find it for you.

D

Deleted member

vanilla PM never got Replays working - due to replays not being a movie file, and actually being button inputs recorded then reinput. the issue is that PM soft press of shield is different to Brawls - this results in a 'desynch' when looking at replays.

Good news is that post PMdev shutdown some schmancy codemonkey folk found out how to get it working.

you can either add the 'fracture replay pack' - will need to google for it.

or i _think_ 'Legacy TE' build has it included by default. searching for 'legacy project m' should find it for you.
Awesome! Thanks for the reply! :)

Top Bottom