• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Have you guys heard of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since its about PlayStation's play off of smash, it possibly could have been put in the "Pool Room" or "Light House" sub-forums found from the index page.

The main difference I'm interested in between the smash series and this new entry is the main objective. You seek knockouts not by hitting people far enough, but rather by wracking up damage and finishing off with a particular KO move? Because of that sole difference, I think any 1v1 action is going to play completely different between the series. The whole idea of edgeguarding probably is not even going to be that big of a thing since I saw stages/maps with no blastzones whatsoever.

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Eh. The game will sell well due to old gamers of Sony(if they add Crash etc) and modern gamers(final fantasy,metal gear, etc). Im just hoping they dont mimick SSB TOO much. Sony probably noticed sales with Brawl very high. So theyre gonna do the same if they want money from their hardcore gamers. Sooner or later Microsoft will follow XD.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Eh. The game will sell well due to old gamers of Sony(if they add Crash etc) and modern gamers(final fantasy,metal gear, etc). Im just hoping they dont mimick SSB TOO much. Sony probably noticed sales with Brawl very high. So theyre gonna do the same if they want money from their hardcore gamers. Sooner or later Microsoft will follow XD.
LOL at acting like Brawl's audience is "hardcore". It's probably the most flagrantly anti-competitive fighting game known to man.

Espyo

Smash Apprentice
ohboyherewegoagain
We all know Brawl is hardly competitive compared to Melee. But there are even less competitive games.
Guh... anyway, on-topic, I really can't wait to see how Snake is. Will he act like in Brawl, or completely differently? I'm assuming the latter, seeing as Nintendo didn't want Snake to use too many guns in Brawl.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
LOL at acting like Brawl's audience is "hardcore". It's probably the most flagrantly anti-competitive fighting game known to man.
What does that have to do with anything? 'Core' gamers bought it because, while it's arguably not as competative as Brawl, it's still a fun, well made game.

Anyway, we've got a thread in the Lighthouse for it, which you can find here.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=313630

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom