• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Has one of you a Dazzle or an HD-PVR ?

Onyx57OniLink

Smash Rookie
Hello, Brawlers. :)

I've a little problem, that I want quickly explain to you.
(I'm French, and that explains, why I don't speak English very well. ;) But I thought that I want easier find somebody to help me on an American Forum)
With some friends, we play together to Super Smash Bros Brawl, and for the fun, I save recording of our fights on my SD-card, and I want to have them on my computer, but the recordings are not real videos, but .bin files, that only SSBB can read, and that contains actions of fighters, stages... :(
I've heard of a method to capture video and sound of TV, to a computer, with a Dazzle, or an HD-PVR :bee: ; but I've no one... :glare:
I'm waiting to have enough money to buy it, and I wanted to know if somebody have a Dazzle or an HD-PVR and could help me :) : I give you the .bin files corresponding to the videos, you record this on your computer, and you send me the video with .avi, .mp4, .wmv... Whatever you want. :)

So, could somebody help me ? :)

Top Bottom