• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Has anyone noticed this yet?

Standard Muffin

Smash Rookie
I was playing a match againts 3 computers using DD. I was charing up my down B, and a computer controlled ROB from across the stage shot off his gyroscope/top thing. I didnt even notice it coming at me when I let B go, but it went flying straight back at him right when DD hit it with his hammer on the down swing. I was playing with items off, so I had no franklin badge on me. I don't know if this only works with this type of projectile or with engery shots like Samus', but I dont have a spare controller so it's hard for me to test this out.

Sorry if this has already been figured out, I just thought it was kinda neat. :)

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
when you hit it back, did it hit him? like foxs reflector does?

thatd be cool if the jet hammer could reflect projectiles back at people

dan smith

Smash Champion
ROB's gyro-thing is an object, like a waddle dee, or Link's bomb....so it acts differently than most projectiles.

I assume you can do this with most physical attacks.

Standard Muffin

Smash Rookie
As far as I can recall, the ROB was on a higher platform than I was and the gyro-top thing just went flying off of the stage

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I tested this last night with all sorts of projectiles since it would make sense if most of us hadn't noticed deflector properties on the jet hammer since it's so rarely used. Unfortunately, no, no deflector. I tried with Rob's Gyro too and I could send it back at him but it never actually hit him.

Top Bottom