• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Has anyone managed to be in the top rank in any SSBB ranking.

McGriddle

Smash Rookie
Yea I've been finding friendly fights through that website all this week, hopefully I could play you bizzaro? I played supra- and finally could somewhat get close to his pikachu, but then he just wolf spammed me... and i couldnt even get close to him... (but beat him with my pit roar) . I'd like to see how u are able to be so high of rank with ganon when so many people seem to projectile spam.

Calixto

Smash Apprentice
I've been trying to get on gamebattles recently, did a couple scrimmages with people there and with some people here on the SWF Friend Finder. I'm doing fairly well.

I'll try smashranks site I guess. Friend Finder is so laggy for me and I'd like to try something else.

Projectile spam can get annoying, but with Wolf (who seems to be the most popular character with a projectile) I find it somewhat easy to punish, if the player is foolish enough to try a series of 2 or 3 shots, with a down air. The range of the hitboxes on the down air are rather deceptive, they seem to stretch out a little farther than his feet would let on. After a quick dodge, block another incoming shot, and if they aren't fearful enough to stop shooting there, you should be able to get a jump off and hit 'em with it with some proper spacing and a little luck.

Sliq111

Smash Rookie
Online is a ******** way to judge your skill. Go to tournaments. I placed 9th at a recent Midwest Tournament going Ganon almost the whole time. I went Jigglypuff twice (one was a mistake).

Top Bottom