• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Has anyone found a difference from the patch?

Illuminati13

Smash Rookie
NNID
JulesF13
Patch 1.06 just came out and i was testing Luigi and I couldn't really find a huge difference. I think is up-tilt has gotten a bit laggier and his forward throw is shorter. Also his upsmash seems a bit.. odd.. idk. But if anyone has found a difference please post it! Luigi wasn't a character that needed to be nerfed (well maybe the $2 slices).

Last edited:

MrTeddyBear

Smash Apprentice
Only difference I've noticed is the visual change to his up-smash and that he moves forward a bit when using it.

Last edited:

Kujasauce

Smash Rookie
NNID
Kujasauce
3DS FC
4983-4941-3106
It feels like his up b is shorter, but regular jumps are higher? Or maybe I'm thinking too much. I finally killed mewtwo near the platform on smashville at about 175% with tornado. Not sure about anyone else. But I didn't get the lightning bolt.

Kujasauce

Smash Rookie
NNID
Kujasauce
3DS FC
4983-4941-3106
Yeah. Got the lightning bolt right above platform at 117% with tornado. I think it's fine.

FEFIZ

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3325-4003-4948
Up smash change de animation and moves a little, like MrTeddy said. The head isnt more invencible? Mario changed up smash too, but stay in the same place.

Kujasauce

Smash Rookie
NNID
Kujasauce
3DS FC
4983-4941-3106
Haha probably right. Sometimes it's even better to bait out the air dodge and take advantage of the recovery lag.

Ribskhie

Smash Rookie
As far as I know, Luigi wasn't touched at all, and if he was, the changes aren't really noticeable. I'm glad that he is the same, because I was scared that his f-air would be nerfed in some way with how good it is. If there was anything I wish was changed, it would be making his Fire Jump Punch more powerful. I think it should be killing at around 75% on the ground, just to reward people who land that hard to hit sweetspot.

Last edited:
Top Bottom