• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Has Anyone Done This? Possible New Tech??

SaltyGuacamole

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone. I was messing around on slippi unranked and with falcon on dreamland & executed this string.

• Hold Ledge
  • Drop while invincible
  • Immediate Wall Jump
  • Ledge Dash (while turned around!?!?)

I've never seen it before and the personal applications I can think of are crazy. EX: immediate turned around (possibly invincible) ledge dash into F-Tilt/D-Tilt with sheik, falcon, fox, falco. It would cover the ledge hog along with a quick tilt or smash attack. I also have a video but don't know how to upload it, if someone can enlighten me how I will share it.

RoundUp

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
RNDP#758
I've looked into this before (only with sheik) and couldn't get any intangible frames from the walljump alone. You generally get a lot of airdodge frames, and it's pretty slow, and without holding ledge first a consistent setup/timing is impossible. And if you hold ledge, you might as well ledgedash
If you want to upload a video just upload it to discord/YouTube/wherever and link it :)

Top Bottom