• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hardest move to batdrop?

MRTW113

Smash Journeyman
To the people who play HRC here, (Didn't see too many) what's the hardest aerial (in your opinion) to batdrop? For me maybe Marth's spike, where the tipper is hard to get. And maybe SJ Ganon dair...

Honto-E-Lawl

Smash Journeyman
umm...they are all hard for me...
auto canceling is near impossible....

i can barely break 2000 most of the time :p

i've had most trouble with olimar for some reason though...spacing is just weird or something....and the fat pikmin thing is annoying....i hate those for some reason....

MRTW113

Smash Journeyman
i've had most trouble with olimar for some reason though...spacing is just weird or something....and the fat pikmin thing is annoying....i hate those for some reason....
Actually, olimar's supposed to be the easiest..at least that's what people say. You just SH and drop at the peak, wait a bit, and then dair.

Honto-E-Lawl

Smash Journeyman
Actually, olimar's supposed to be the easiest..at least that's what people say. You just SH and drop at the peak, wait a bit, and then dair.
could be the fact that i have no idea how to use olimar and i only spam pikmin throw and grab with him XD...i seriously don't know what half his attacks look like hahaaha...

Top Bottom