• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy New Year to Zune 30g owners from Microsoft.

Mith_

Smash Champion
From Shoryuken:

ALL ZUNE 30gb owners!! Happy New Year from M$
Well this goes out to all zune owners. There is a know issue that is causing ALL Zune 30gb models to brick themselves! If you have a Zune 30gb it IS stuck on the "Zune load screen"

http://www.engadget.com/2008/12/31/3...december-31st/

That's all just want to pass it on. There is no reason to call zune or microsoft support, everyone else is. Hopefully this is fixed soon.

Way to start off 2009!!!

ps. this is also posted in GD, i dont want anyone else to all most give M$ thier credit card info for nothing!
Very lame. After I read this I went and checked my Zune.
Lo and behold. Bricked.
Hella ghey imo.

toon_marth

Smash Ace
lol way to go microsoft. Well a few months back my zune got destroyed somehow... ive never seen anything like it and couldnt find anything on the internet about it so i bought an iPod- no problems there. My little brother was up late and his did this when he tried to listen to... but, with a little luck (and a lot of frickin patience) it came back on while charging after it had been plugged in for like five hours.

okiyama

Smash Ace
Yeah, they fixed themselves... hyper gay
The reason was that the Zune had a calendar to go with it's internal clock, the clock says year=365 days. The calendar says that it's a leap year thus year = 366 days.
Kaboom.

Top Bottom