• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hamilton Scene

Rocksterrock

Smash Rookie
Not sure about Hamilton at the moment. I feel that Ontario can be pretty scarce when it comes to the smash scene (with the exception of Toronto). Are you looking for people to play with in your area or are you looking for a local tourney?

there is a monthly local Sm4sh tourney happening in Burlington if you're interested, I don't think that's too far. The date is November 28th at the YMCA in Burlington, 500 Drury Lane L7R 2X2. I'm gonna be the one to post the details of the tourney on Smash Boards so if you are interested in coming down to Burly for the tourney then look out for details soon.

Last edited:

joshin9009

Smash Cadet
Not sure about Hamilton at the moment. I feel that Ontario can be pretty scarce when it comes to the smash scene (with the exception of Toronto). Are you looking for people to play with in your area or are you looking for a local tourney?

there is a monthly local Sm4sh tourney happening in Burlington if you're interested, I don't think that's too far. The date is November 28th at the YMCA in Burlington, 500 Drury Lane L7R 2X2. I'm gonna be the one to post the details of the tourney on Smash Boards so if you are interested in coming down to Burly for the tourney then look out for details soon.
Well I am looking for local tourneys and If I have time I try to come over to the sm4sh tourney :) thanks for the help

*OCTO*

Smash Rookie
NNID
OctopusCrime
3DS FC
3437-3048-3276
There's a bit of a Smash scene here in Steeltown. Super 1UP Games does a weekly fight night that often brings in a Smash Brother or two and if you know anyone who goes to McMaster University they often arrange tournaments and casual play events there as well.

At least we're close enough to Toronto, which has a fairly large Smash scene...

Top Bottom