• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hamilton ancaster/meadowlands Sm4sh?

Robo no Hana

Smash Rookie
Looking for people to play competitively and practice (since i'm pretty bad). Not seeing any progress in FG anymore.

Seems hamilton only has a melee scene though.

Edit: Wasn't sure where I should post it. Here felt appropriate, but I don't think it warranted another thread.

Well it seems Hamilton is empty, but if anyone wants to add me on WiiU and practice online that'd be cool.

Twitter: @WasabeMustard

Kik: Wasabimustard

For easy methods of contacting me if anyone wants to play, I guess. Don't use them too much.

http://super1upgames.com/ Found this cool place. Mostly Street Fighter and Guilty Gear, but there's a room where you can play smash 4 (and melee I think).

Last edited:

*OCTO*

Smash Rookie
NNID
OctopusCrime
3DS FC
3437-3048-3276
Yeah, Super 1UP Games gets some players now and then. So there are a few of us here in Hamilton! You're mostly better off hopping on a bus and attending events in Toronto though. Lots of Smash 4 and Melee players over there.

Top Bottom