• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halp! controller broke and need advice for a new one

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Which controller are you looking for? Classic-pro's and such can be found at nearly any game store, or even simply Target or Walmart. Gamecube controllers are a little harder to come by, I have managed to find some "used" ones at Game Stop, but they aren't very common seeing as there is a bit of demand for them. I strongly recommend not buying anything off-brand either, go for Nintendo brand. I have bought 2 used GCC's from Game Stop and they have lasted for almost 7 months now with no problems.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
First off, what controller of yours was broken? :p Do you prefer that one?

Ehhhh, that's difficult to decide, since a controller has to be YOUR preference. I prefer using a GC controller (MAKE SURE it's Nintendo-Brand), it's lasted me years now, but it was rare to find. Classic Style Controllers and Wii-Motes can be find like at any electronic store, if I'm not mistaken.

Top Bottom