• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HalloweenSmash after Ensley

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
Zero Gamer and myself are having a Halloween costume/smashfest after the Ensley tournament.

We're having 'make it yo damself tacos,' nachos and cheese, drinks if people bring them, and smash. Plus the opportunity to dress ridiculously and kick it.

Brawl and Melee
Bring setups prease. We have 3 tvs but more would be great.

Anytime after ~7pm central
Saturday, 10-30-10
2513 H Mountain Lodge Circle, Vestavia Hills, Alabama.

Possible housing if needed.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Bring your desktop so we can play Touhou. We can try and get you into Arcana Heart since Zero wants to make the community larger.

I almost used the phrase "Having That" but I corrected myself. See? I'm getting better. :V

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
i wanna see the matts T.T

also,i might have a way back dependin on if i can get the car fixed.(if i dont 10 bucks is in it for ya)

i will have my desktop too. i just dont have a controller other than what zero let me borrow. i like the wizar with glasses girl in arcana heart, i hope she dosent suck

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
@Derp
Have you asked about the halfway thing?

@mc
That's good.

@Kola
Too bad you still ended up having that phrase in your post.

Idk if Matt4300 is going to be coming, doubtful. I know he got his cast off but he prolly doesn't have access to a car anyway.

X the Derp

Smash Apprentice
@ MC: Wizard with glasses girl? Has a staff named Mike? Has a giant hat? Obsessed with the occult? Yea, she sucks.

@ MLE: Parents said no because, since mom is mad at you, I can't go. Logic?

Top Bottom