• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halloween remake

Pit 42

Smash Lord
I have mixed feelings about it. It may symbolize a new beginning for the well-worn-out franchise, but then again, it may fall into the pile of other sucky horror remakes (the most recent that joined the pile were "The Omen" and "Black Christmas"). But I don't think that you could ever remake the original Halloween with Jamie Lee Curtis.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Zombie did a great job with Devil's Rejects. I love the music and I group with this franchise when I was young. (My dad LOVES old school horror movies) We still argue about if Texas Chainsaw Massacre was real because when he saw it in theaters everyone thoughts so.

Pit 42

Smash Lord
Classics are classics. And there are just some of those films that are unable to be remade into anything better. I believe that the original Halloween is one of those films.

Pit 42

Smash Lord
At first glance, it may look interesting, not that we have better special effects that could make the film better. But looking at past horror remakes, I'll keep my doubts.

Besides, I would think that everyone would be sick of Halloween movies. I know I am.

Talic

Smash Rookie
I was pretty upset when I first heard this. I mean c'mon, they leave off in Halloween: Resurrection with Myers waking up in a hospital bed indicating there will be a sequel(or at least there should have been), but NO! Instead they decide to remake the original movie. Not saying anything bad about the upcoming remake(I am actually quite excited) and Zombie did do a good job with Devil's Rejects but I was hoping(and expecting) for a sequel.

Top Bottom