• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hai ! I'm new !

Cedy

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cedyism
Hai people ! I just registered to SmashBoards, and i'm excited to see what i can do. The community seems very friendly ! I'm on competitive Smash Bros for a while now and i installed Project M recently, i like it a lot ! My favorite Smash Bros game is Melee, but it has nothing to do with competitive gameplay, i'm very nostalgic. I'm considered a pro by casuals, but i'm probably a noob on competitive :p. I'm a big Nintendo fanboy, and i like every Smash Bros game (Yes, even Brawl). My hype for Smash 4 is huge !

I main Marth in Melee, i just love his moveset, he's a very fun character to use, and he's one of the best characters according to the tiers list. I was maining Pichu when i was younger.
I main Kirby in Brawl. A well balanced character and overall a very fun character to use !
I also main Kirby in Project M. Pretty much for the same reasons.
I will (probably) main Rosalina is Smash 4, it's my favorite newcomer so far, and my favorite Mario character. Since she has Luma on her side, she could have a good combo potential !
Sadly, i never played Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 64...

So yeah, that's everything i have to say, thank you for reading !

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Never played the original Super Smash Bros.?!

*GASP*

Ha ha, I'm sure you'll play it at least for a little while someday. It carries many memories for me especially since it was the very first Smash game I played (got it when it came out) and it was a wonderful combination of Nintendo's All-Stars with some inclusions that I didn't know about, but later grew fond of after learning more about their respective franchises.

But enough about some of my Smash background for now...welcome to the Smash community here at Smashboards! Hope you stick around for awhile :)

Toadmode

Smash Rookie
Never played the original Super Smash Bros.?!

*GASP*

Ha ha, I'm sure you'll play it at least for a little while someday. It carries many memories for me especially since it was the very first Smash game I played (got it when it came out) and it was a wonderful combination of Nintendo's All-Stars with some inclusions that I didn't know about, but later grew fond of after learning more about their respective franchises.

But enough about some of my Smash background for now...welcome to the Smash community here at Smashboards! Hope you stick around for awhile :)
Big bruda you are so nice. :3

It's nice to meet you Cedy! Welcome to the Smash community! I hope you enjoy your stay and become a very active member! It's a surprise to see you haven't played the first smash bros though. You'll get to play it eventually! (:

Cedy

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cedyism
Thank you all ! :D
I also have to say, i'm not new to Super Smash Bros, i'm only new to Smashboards :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom