• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HAHA, Time to bash a fandom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
click dat link.

you know you cant help but laugh at it.
look at the title of my thread, does it look like im here to debate something important? nah son im just here to point and laugh and throw in an opinion.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
It's not against the rules, but seriously do you have nothing to do but just sit here and hate people?

As... highly unusual as bronies can be, I don't think it achieves anything to just sit here and go on some sort of mocking tirade about them. It is old, tired, and everyone on the internet already has a firm opinion of the whole thing by now.

I wish people would just leave it be, on both sides.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz5/mooniepwns/br-owned.png
http://i.imgur.com/YWf43.png

its just the new thing to hate on imo(do you ever see much furry/sonic hate anymore? guess where it all moved to?). ive seen this level of craziness in other fandoms too, but never have i seen such a fanbase turn bad as fast as bronies. as time passes, im finding less and less sane fans than when i began watching the show and its fans. They have the potential to be as creative as Touhou but with the limitations of its more vocal members being extremly...well...bad.(touhou, at least here in the US, has this problem too sometimes)

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
The best thing is just not hating on stuff.

Edit: Except Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts, obv.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I don't even understand the purpose here, your not even discussing with anyone, your just linking a bunch of things you find funny about a community you hate.

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
i'll never for the life of me understand the weird *** fetish some geeky 30 year old virgins have with a little girls show like mlp.

but....like all fads it'll die off eventually only to be replaced by some other stupid crap that 4chan decides they want to try and make seem cool.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Me? Laughing at any of this? The most I can muster is a smile at how ****ing visually unappealing the girl in your avatar is.
I'm so glad I wasn't the only one thinking it.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Oh god, please, tell me how I'm hipster in my avi. I'm assuming it's the combination of this hat I got at Forever 21, my Quiksilver hoodie,the Volcum Tee I was wearing, and my tongue being stuck out. All those things are so underground, no one knows about them. #Hipster.

And then show me "funny" articles about hipsters and how much you hate them.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Me? Laughing at any of this? The most I can muster is a smile at how ****ing visually unappealing the girl in your avatar is.
You can't deny that this is ****ing godlike, Teran.:applejack:

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Yeah well four asterisks and a pony signature does not constitute an acceptable post.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
Oh god, please, tell me how I'm hipster in my avi. I'm assuming it's the combination of this hat I got at Forever 21, my Quiksilver hoodie,the Volcum Tee I was wearing, and my tongue being stuck out. All those things are so underground, no one knows about them. #Hipster.

And then show me "funny" articles about hipsters and how much you hate them.
yes that is so hipster and it angers me
ALL CAPS RAGEEEEEE
i'd look up hipsters being autist, but thats so last week.:smirk:

y u no love for nerdy korean chicks voiced by ***** Yang bro?

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Okay this has just devolved into mindless mud slinging and I'm not going to allow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom