• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guys I found a Semi-Useful Bike glitch.

Hyper

Smash Apprentice
This works on any stage.(I assume it does, I tested on BF/FD/SV/TAC/Delfino/Halberd/Lylat)
Go to the very right side of the stage, Bike without putting any input and you will get on the Bike going at the slowest speed.
This only works on the right side of stages.

I think this will be Semi-Useful for getting the Bike out without it sliding all over the stage or doing the now risky Stage Bike trick that was in Brawl.
Also this was on the WiiU version incase anyone was wondernig.

Last edited:

WarioWaft

Smash Apprentice
This works on any stage.(I assume it does, I tested on BF/FD/SV/TAC/Delfino/Halberd/Lylat)
Go to the very right side of the stage, Bike without putting any input and you will get on the Bike going at the slowest speed.
This only works on the right side of stages.

I think this will be Semi-Useful for getting the Bike out without it sliding all over the stage or doing the now risky Stage Bike trick that was in Brawl.
Also this was on the WiiU version incase anyone was wondernig.
I do this all the time because some opponents try to meet me midway and knock me off the bike. So I slow the bike down intentionally to make them blink and then either go full speed or jump off and attack.

IzunaDroppuh

Smash Rookie
NNID
InfamouzShadow
3DS FC
2852-8054-4919
I never knew you could do this, but I don't use the bike often, as people will punish you.
You should definitely input a lot of bike into your gameplay. Once you learn how to control it, you'll be unstoppable

Top Bottom