• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 Guy from Austria needs housing / hotel-room-split!!!

cFive

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys,

i'm Chri5 from Austria, pationate brawler for years and finally i want to go to apex SOO MUCH!
(I trained with Luigi_Player alot!)

I know it's late, and i'm not even sure that i'll go, it all depends on the housing posibility!

I can't afford the Hotel room on my own, also i would like to be there a few days earlier to aclimate and TRAIN HARD!! :D

Can anyone help me out? :/

(fast reply pls, flights are cheap atm!)

cFive

Smash Apprentice
pleaaaaaaaaase^^

I would also be willing to pay for any kind of housing! (as long as its cheaper than the hotel!)

cFive

Smash Apprentice
Can you get a ride from the airport too the hotel?
havent thought about that yet.. maybe train.. but first step is to find the housing opportunity or someone to share the hotel costs with (the more the better(?), how many ppl can stay in one room?)

NightShadow6

Smash Journeyman
I was gonna say I have a room with a few buddies of mine, if you can make it from the airport you're more than welcome to join.

cFive

Smash Apprentice
that sounds awesome!
can i maybe have your skype so we can talk about the details (wich days, whats the price, etc..)
also.. do you think there is place for one more? I forgot to mention that my bro (he plays even better than me^^) wants to come too!

NightShadow6

Smash Journeyman
that sounds awesome!
can i maybe have your skype so we can talk about the details (wich days, whats the price, etc..)
also.. do you think there is place for one more? I forgot to mention that my bro (he plays even better than me^^) wants to come too!
I'll have to see if I don't have a skype account, and I'll get back too you on the second spot. Shouldn't be a problem though.

cFive

Smash Apprentice
I'll have to see if I don't have a skype account, and I'll get back too you on the second spot. Shouldn't be a problem though.
skype, facebook, or whatever.. maybe just pm me (about price and dates -> i would love to be in ny like a week early or so^^ but we'll see)

cFive

Smash Apprentice
ok, so we'll probabbly be in the hotel from the 16th on..

is there anyone who could house us a few days earlier until 16th??? :/
i want to train and aclimate before the tourney starts!!! :D MOTIVATION!!

Top Bottom